Scottish Premiership Game 10: Dundee (A) 25/10/17 19:45

fizoxy

The exertions of Sunday are catching up with me and I slept right through the commentary.

Terrific result highlighting our excellent mentality and squad depth. News on another h*n meltdown the icing on the cake.

Another tough test on Saturday, McGeough and McGinn up against our midfield promises to be a compelling battle.

Sorry to post off topic, but when the guys get home from Dundee....

If you thought Sunday, and all the fallout since then was funny, wait until you see the timeline and footage of how the end of the Rangers v Killie game played out. I was honestly, honestly in tears laughing. I couldn't get up to Dundee in time after work for our game, but I am so glad I was at home to see that unfold in real time.

Utterly utterly fantastic...genuinely couldn't write it and there's no way I'd have thought the point-and-laugh hilarity of the last few days could be topped so soon, but Kilmarnock have just done it.

STATEMENT!!!!!!

Thats the most Ive shouted at a ref in years.

Some of the challenges Dundee put in in the first half were atrocious. They were literally rolling about after any aerial challenge also. Thoroughly unlikeable team.

The ref lost the plot and that pass back decision was inexplicable!

We shouldve had a penalty second half and Bigirimana and Moult both missed excellent chances at the end.

Not the most polished performance and the subs didnt necessarily work but a great win, even more so after Sundays exertions.

I thought Fisher was excellent.

• Like 1

Sorry to post off topic, but when the guys get home from Dundee....

If you thought Sunday, and all the fallout since then was funny, wait until you see the timeline and footage of how the end of the Rangers v Killie game played out. I was honestly, honestly in tears laughing. I couldn't get up to Dundee in time after work for our game, but I am so glad I was at home to see that unfold in real time.

Utterly utterly fantastic...genuinely couldn't write it and there's no way I'd have thought the point-and-laugh hilarity of the last few days could be topped so soon, but Kilmarnock have just done it.

STATEMENT!!!!!!

Just read and watched the clips. Brilliant for us considering the last few days reporting! Even better, thats Ryan Jacks THIRD red this season!

Late drama at Ibrox.

Rangers apparently miss pen, get player sent off, then Killie equalise.

So we're up to 3rd if we hold on as it stands.

Apparently they managed to have an indirect free kick from inside the box cleared off the line after the equaliser too

I believe the last time we won two away games in a row was season 2015-16.

Out of interest when was the last time we won two away league games on the bounce?

Great result considering.

Away wins on 5th March to Hamilton Accies 1-0 followed by 2nd April Inverness CT 2-1.

Between these games were two home wins over Dundee Utd and Aberdeen both by 2-1.

They keep on delighting us. great first 20mins then the long break for injured dee player seemed to break our momentum. Classical counter attack play in the second half which should have seen a couple of goals and denied a stonewall penalty. Thought they were unfortunate to have a goal disallowed and the pass back decision was on a par with Louis Thows on Chris Mc Cart againt Hearts in bygone days.

Their crowd and team claimed for a foul at every challenge...thanks Pedro and Media

Very proud of the boys tonight, showed we have some strength in depth and some of our passing play early on was great.

Away crowd was 404 which I thought disappointing but a midweek game and travel would make it difficult for folks so thats not criticism but those there made plenty noise.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

There were games at the weekend, there were games tonight, we are still 4th, unless we lose by a few tomorrow we will still be 4th (or better). I am relaxed about this game, if we have a negative reaction to Sunday's game so be it, we have a cushion.

However it will be up to 2 or 3 fresh players to drive us on and see what we and they can do.

Better