Scottish Premiership Game 10: Dundee (A) 25/10/17 19:45

fizoxy

Have to admit couldn't make it last night so watched it on Alba. Mousa for me fouled his way through the game, just wonder if that influenced the ref, should not have, but who knows what goes on in their heads. The pass back was not intentional. It was a loose ball that McHugh and others went for with the result a side footed kick. Could have gone any where.

• Like 1

My man love for Louis Moult knows no limits but he absolutely HAS to lift his head and square it to Fisher at the end of the game.

The best players make sure the bell ends up in the net irrespective of who gets the last touch. His strike partner is also in dire need of a goal.

Cant believe I just criticized Louis Moult!

My man love for Louis Moult knows no limits but he absolutely HAS to lift his head and square it to Fisher at the end of the game.

The best players make sure the bell ends up in the net irrespective of who gets the last touch. His strike partner is also in dire need of a goal.

Cant believe I just criticized Louis Moult!

He's done that a fair few times over his Motherwell career - I get that he thinks he can score from anywhere and I'm delighted to have a striker like that in our team; however, your point is 100% correct. Needs to take the percentage play for the guaranteed goal.

I also felt the passback was a fair enough decision, McHugh side foots the ball back and Cardenas has time to think.

I also agree it was a passback. A lot of folk seem to think otherwise but regarless of who he was aiming at Mchugh passed the ball backwards, it ran through to Carson who picked it up.

What was wrong with the Dundee guys ‘goal’? I watched the game ‘as live’ on Alba and it looked like a goal any day of the week.

Tiny wee push but I thought I read someone on twitter claim the guy handled it.

How did that go for you?

Great, Unplugged from the matrix in work and got in at 1150pm. iPlayer on the telly and the "watch form start" option hit immediately. Phone went back on at 2am.

I thought the boy Deacon should have been sent off anaw. Well by today's standards I felt he could have been.

I also agree it was a passback. A lot of folk seem to think otherwise but regarless of who he was aiming at Mchugh passed the ball backwards, it ran through to Carson who picked it up.

Tiny wee push but I thought I read someone on twitter claim the guy handled it.

Great, Unplugged from the matrix in work and got in at 1150pm. iPlayer on the telly and the "watch form start" option hit immediately. Phone went back on at 2am.

I thought the boy Deacon should have been sent off anaw. Well by today's standards I felt he could have been.

Glad it worked out for You, I tried to do the same, avoided the score, stuck on the alba, says to the Mrs to go check what the Rangers score was for me, she proceeds to read out the full match report which at the end say "tonight's result mean Rangers slip to 4th in the table". "naw no that bit ya arsehole!!!" Raging.
  • Like 4

The ball has to be "deliberately kicked to the goalkeeper by a team-mate" to be a free kick, though. So who he was aiming at is very much the key point.