Scottish Premiership Game 10: Dundee (A) 25/10/17 19:45

fizoxy

I agree we need to rest players today and give others a chance to prove themselves. id get frear in and grimshaw at least and bigi to get on as a sub. im eager to see some fringe players like petravicious or however its spelled and the boy newell at some point. Cadden and Campbell to be on the bench. Dont think id play fisher tonight think bowman and moult should stay in the line up. Could be a hangover from the semi tonight so not getting beat is the priority.

Hmmm Tanner,Bigi & McHugh in midfield? A lot of defensive pressure on McHugh! And as he is starting,we will be treated to 90 mins of Fisher instead of his usual shite cameo.

Not sure those are the changes Id have made. Tho Frear and Tait should get plenty good balls in from wide

Hmmm Tanner,Bigi & McHugh in midfield? A lot of defensive pressure on McHugh! And as he is starting,we will be treated to 90 mins of Fisher instead of his usual shite cameo.

Not sure those are the changes Id have made. Tho Frear and Tait should get plenty good balls in from wide

Midfield almost looks like an attempt to show that we're not simply a team of hard men although Bigirimana and Tanner have generally been our go to subs in midfield. Grimshaw would on paper look like a more natural replacement for Campbell.

Also could be a 442 with Frear and Tanner wide. I hope not though...

Midfield almost looks like an attempt to show that we're not simply a team of hard men although Bigirimana and Tanner have generally been our go to subs in midfield. Grimshaw would on paper look like a more natural replacement for Campbell.

Also could be a 442 with Frear and Tanner wide. I hope not though...

That was exactly the first thing I thought when I saw the lineup! Hopefully it isnt that!

Id have put Grimshaw & Bigi in for Rose & Campbell, Frear for Cadden and had a look at Plummer at the back either for Kipre/Dunne or off the bench. Really think Fisher is shite so Id have given Petravicius if he is at all fit, or pushed Tanner up front wi Bowman

Carson picks up a pass back from McHugh apparently. Very poor decision according to the guys on mixlr and Hartley booked for his protests.

Dundee fire it wide. Sounds like we're well on top though.

Edit: should say very poor from the ref, not McHugh.