Scottish Premiership Game 11: Hibs (H) 28/10/17 15:00

Al B

Apologies for starting this early, obviously we still have Dundee players lives to endanger before we start troubling Edinburgh crematoriums, but....

A couple of my Hibee mates are planning on driving through on Saturday and have no troubles with how to get to Fir Park, but were just wondering where's reasonable to park for away fans? I've actually only been round that side of the ground about twice in my life, and was wondering if there's anywhere around that side, or if they are better just doing the walk from the Civic etc?

Cheers in advance!

• Like 3

Apologies for starting this early, obviously we still have Dundee players lives to endanger before we start troubling Edinburgh crematoriums, but....

A couple of my Hibee mates are planning on driving through on Saturday and have no troubles with how to get to Fir Park, but were just wondering where's reasonable to park for away fans? I've actually only been round that side of the ground about twice in my life, and was wondering if there's anywhere around that side, or if they are better just doing the walk from the Civic etc?

Cheers in advance!

Plenty street parking near the South Stand at the old Motherwell College site, only issue is if they want a sharp exit, that one road out tends to get busy. Otherwise the parking is great and is a short walk away.

Cheers in advance!

The road behind Tesco/ Greggs always has space and makes for a good getaway after the game.

Cheers in advance!

I'd go with Orbiston Street (behind the Tesco) as it'll give them a quick getaway to the M8 and avoids Airbles/Hamilton Road.

I really hope we get a good turnout for this game. The place is just buzzing now and we have totally transformed as a club while seemingly keeping our feet on the ground. If we can carry that across to more punters coming through the gate it's just going to help even more. Some support behind the team, better atmosphere for the players, one thing just feeds off another. Tough game this one but at least you know now that when you pay your money, you might not get a win or even a great game but you'll be guaranteed 100% from every player on the park. Going for a 2-1 victory for super well. COYW

Should be a pretty decent crowd.

Our numbers are up this season and Sundays result is bound to put a few on the gate.

Hibs are playing well and coming off the back of a derby victory.

3pm k/o. No TV.

Hopefully get over the 6k mark.

Will be a tough game but hoping the momentum we have built up will see us through.

A new baby Moult before Saturday would be a bonus!

The truth is that, in the last couple of games, we have not played particularly well, but we have kept on winning. Hopefully our good run still has enough momentum to keep going into the run of away fixtures, and this starts now with our last home game for a while. You have to make hay while the sun shines, so lets be greedy and get as many points now as possible.

The truth is that, in the last couple of games, we have not played particularly well, but we have kept on winning. Hopefully our good run still has enough momentum to keep going into the run of away fixtures, and this starts now with our last home game for a while. You have to make hay while the sun shines, so lets be greedy and get as many points now as possible.

Or maybe we'll start playing well again and keep picking up points..?

Like many 'well fans, I'm going to this game believing we are better than Hibs. Says a lot considering they massive difference in budgets.

I'm remaining optimistic and predicting a narrow win however it's worth remembering that this will be an incredibly tight game and a defeat shouldn't detract in the slightest from our excellent start to the season.

• Like 2

I expect Hibs to come at us right from the start and hopefully they won't try to take McHugh out of the game with another head knock

should be a close game and I would be happy with a point no injuries or red cards too