Scottish Premiership Game 11: Hibs (H) 28/10/17 15:00

Al B

Over the piece unlucky to lose this. Great save from their keeper to deny debut goal from DP.

Tanner and Bigi made a big difference in creative drive but with both Moult and Bowman poor we needed a bit of luck which we didnt get.

Btw. McGinn is the worst kind of cheat - disappointing waste of talent.

• Like 1

It was a game of 2 halves.

Piss poor and completely overrun in the first half but probably deserved a point on the basis of the second half.

Had a feeling it wasnt going to be our day.

Subs made a difference and definitely could/should be in line for a start next time out.

Disappointing but not distraught.

Second half was an improvement but can't argue too much with the result. Tanner came on and did well but that was about it in terms of positives.

Though Robinson made the right substitutions but it worries me that we are too one dimensional in our style of play. That's 1 point from 15 against the Top 6.

The long ball stuff just doesn't work against better teams.

Though Robinson made the right substitutions but it worries me that we are too one dimensional in our style of play.

If you change the team then have to change it again ten minutes later because you are getting horsed you can't have made the right substitutions. Using three subs by 55 minutes meant we couldn't bring on Fisher when both the strikers were having nightmares.

Rotten first half today. Outfought and outbattled. Refused to play football and constantly launched it high.

Hats off to Robbo for trying to change it at half time. Bigi and Tanner made quite a difference. In the end we could have snatched something from a game we shouldn't have been in. The guys are allowed an off day though they've been great for the majority of the season.

For me McHugh needs a few weeks on the bench. Been poor/slow quite a lot of the season. Appreciate it's difficult as he is captain but needs to do more. I'd bring Bigi in for him and Tait back in for Frear next week. Thought Demi looked a good option for us, encouraged by his pace.

If you change the team then have to change it again ten minutes later because you are getting horsed you can't have made the right substitutions. Using three subs by 55 minutes meant we couldn't bring on Fisher when both the strikers were having nightmares.

We got horsed in the first half. We had to make the changes.

All three that got taken off were poor and all three who came on were an improvement,

As a result the performance was better but not good enough. If you think Fisher not getting on was the difference today I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree.

If the changes hadn't have been made it would have been more than 0-1.

• Like 2

I wouldn't have taken off McHugh for a few badly executed passes as he was still competing for the ball and might have passed better with better options in the second half. Rose is rotten and as soon as he was on the left of the midfield four Hibs just bombed forward at will as they clearly had no respect for him (see also him getting marked by Lewis Stevenston at corners).

I'm not saying Fisher would have won us a point but Bowman in particular contributed nothing and under normal circumstances wouldn't have played 90.

Wasnt at the game today. Am not downhearted by todays result by all accounts we werent on our game today and could have snatched a draw in 2nd half. Felt it was harsh to drop tait as has been mr reliable this season. sounds like a few had poor games today but ye know the squad has done well recently. Keep the faith!

Not too concerned Beaten by the better team on the day Typical Lennon team diving cheating standing in front of the ball to stop free kicks. Their best players McGinn McGeoch and Boyle the worst culprits.

Agree with most that has been said.Bigi for me made the biggest difference.Would never drop Tait for a battle Like Frear but he is too lighweight for that sort of game.

In the end we only lost to a massive defensive blunder and an incredible miss by Demi or was it a fantastic save

Disappointed but not too disheartened. Weren't at the races first half, and although the subs made a difference and we could have snatched a point in the second, can have no complaints about the result, Hibs without being great were worth the win.

Misjudgement from Cedric at the goal, but we have to remember he is still young and playing regularly at this level for the first time. Mistakes like that will happen from time to time, just got to hope he learns how to deal with these situations better in the future.

Today was probably the most toothless we have been in attack too, but as I say, after the run we've been on, will accept it as an off day without too much dejection and move on to next week.

bad day at the office

one mistake lost us the goal and Hibs did what they do best, killed the game from then on (and the Ref was a joke which didn't help)

a few players looked tired and heavy legged by the second half and the subs didn't change anything

may be it will bring a few of them back down to earth as there is a lot of hard work ahead of the team

onwards and upwards

Just one of those games where too many are having an off day. Hibs were decent and absolutely nullified everything we sent to Bowman and Moult. Sometimes you've got to credit the opposition before being overly critical.

No doubt we'll learn from it and move on.

Disappointed and downhearted,as I am everytime we loose. Dunne and McHugh were particularly bad in a poor team performance.

I actually thought Dunne had a decent game. For me, our poorest players were Frear, Bowman and Moult. Hence Motherwell nil. Couple of times, Bowman in particular was slow to react. Just need to hope it was a bad day at the office.

Having said that, even on a bad day at the office, we were only beaten by a wind assisted freak mistake...

• Like 2

Just one of those games where too many are having an off day. Hibs were decent and absolutely nullified everything we sent to Bowman and Moult. Sometimes you've got to credit the opposition before being overly critical.

No doubt we'll learn from it and move on.

Pretty much this. McGinn and McGeouch would start every week for us.

Bowman and in particular Moult had an off day today.

The subs made a difference and there was a point I though we would get something 2nd half. Tanner is a great wee footballer and was a positive 2nd half. Dan was probably the best striker which says something given he came on 2nd half.

Like most this was the end of a very busy and draining week. Hibs played Saturday / Tuesday so both days earlier than us. Not the key reason we lost but must have played a part.

Delighted where are come end of October. Still 4th (until midweek) and in a cup final. That will do nicely.

Robbo must go....change the captain.....sell moult!!!.....only kidding folks, bad day at the office but hey ye get days like that. what is good is Robbo doesn't care who is playing badly, he will change it. Keeps competition for places healthy. New guy looks promising. Really fast which is always an asset.......COYW

Thought first half we were pretty shocking. McHugh was playing like it was the first time he had ever seen a football. Bigi made the world of difference and we were far better 2nd half although with little to show for it. Pass marks to Cadden, Hartley, Tanner and Campbell - particularly for his 2nd half where he had Scottish superstar McGinn in his pocket. Too early to tell, but thought Petravicius showed flashes of what he can offer us. Lightning quick, quite tricky and his first instinct is to drive for the touch line. One the worst performances I've seen from Moult in claret & amber.

That all said, not too disheartened. Can put it down to a bad day at the office following a tough run of three games in six days where we got 2 wins out of three.

As for Madden, he is an utterly abysmal referee. The fact McGinn never got booked is inexplicable. That much persistent fouling that he should have had multiple yellows. Then there is the time wasting and kicking the ball away that he let go unpunished. Boyle got told off three times for it...fucking book him for at least the 2nd one and it eliminates that from the game. He basically encouraged and OK'd unsporting behaviour and Hibs played too it. Add to that some truly bizarre decisions, I honetly dread any game where he is the referee.

Over the course, best team won although our 2nd half was a vast improvement and we made it more of a game that I left disappointed not to take anything.

Onto Ross County amd hopefully back to ourselves with a week to regroup.