Scottish Premiership Game 11: Hibs (H) 28/10/17 15:00

Al B

Absolutely laughable from that scumbag.

So according to him if a player commits 3 or 4 fouls they should be booked? Thatll be McGinn in the book straight off the bat then as he had at least 3 nailed on yellow card offences yesterday!

Nobody in the media will have the gumption or bottle to point that out though.

• Like 1

I see that wee Ginger Fud Lennon is bleating about his players getting no protection from Scottish refs, we were constantly fouling his superstars allegedly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41790832

His comments have as much credibility as Rangers' laughable statement following the SF.

Quite breath-taking hypocrisy from the wee plank but it's all building up nicely to portray us as the dirty team before we play St Brendan's XI, sorry XIV. His players certainly knew how to work Bobby "Laughing Gnome" Madden up the back, who responded by penalising us for some great tackles in the second half.

We really have got a rotten press in this country but 'twas ever thus.

All SR can do is ignore it and prepare the players for the biggest game of their lives.

As for Madden laughing. What was he meant to do?

As a neutral, impartial referee, he should remain detached. Football is a volatile and emotional game and one of the referee's jobs is to calm things down and gain respect. You can imagine the reaction if police, traffic wardens, planners, social workers and the like burst out laughing at clients. I'm not saying referees should remain humourless but there's a time and place for everything.

As a neutral, impartial referee, he should remain detached. Football is a volatile and emotional game and one of the referee's jobs is to calm things down and gain respect. You can imagine the reaction if police, traffic wardens, planners, social workers and the like burst out laughing at clients. I'm not saying referees should remain humourless but there's a time and place for everything.

I agree he shouldnt go getting involved in a slagging match but when grown men are standing 5metres or less away from him bursting blood vessels and shouting "Al fuckin see you in the carpark ya....." then theres really only so much you can do to block it out.

I still cant get my head around fans getting offended when a player has the balls to give them something back. Granted, a ref is slightly different but a sly chuckle and smirk from him is hardly the end of the world.

• Like 1

Second half was an improvement but can't argue too much with the result. Tanner came on and did well but that was about it in terms of positives.

Though Robinson made the right substitutions but it worries me that we are too one dimensional in our style of play. That's 1 point from 15 against the Top 6.

The long ball stuff just doesn't work against better teams.

Yea, but we've papped two of them out the cup so cheer up a bit.

I see that wee Ginger Fud Lennon is bleating about his players getting no protection from Scottish refs, we were constantly fouling his superstars allegedly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41790832

Bizarre. That's the saftest we've played all season - I thought for most the game we didn't get near enough Hibs to even foul them.

Was watching Moult on Peter & Roughie and they showed the DP miss from different angles, there was one that made me think it wasn't even going in, he cut it right across the goal rather than slipping it in at the near post.

Sorry for us auld yins whats the "DP" miss? Surely not displaced person or deep penetration?