Scottish Premiership Game 11: Hibs (H) 28/10/17 15:00

Al B

While the bookies might turn out to be right, the coupon I saw at lunchtime had Hibs as favourites. Unusual for a higher placed home team to be under - dogs.

Personally I also can see it being a draw.

Almost like Steven Thompson who I am sure has yet to tip us to win a game this season. Not one and he has Hibs at 2-1. We have won 6 games in the league ffs. It is almost as if his predictions are having an opposite voodoo affect. Long may it continue.

Almost like Steven Thompson who I am sure has yet to tip us to win a game this season. Not one and he has Hibs at 2-1. We have won 6 games in the league ffs. It is almost as if his predictions are having an opposite voodoo affect. Long may it continue.

Ha, Thompson never seems to tip us.

Id be content with a draw tomorrow as I think Hibs are more than decent. However I couldnt resist a punt on Motherwell at 5/2.

Ha, Thompson never seems to tip us.

Id be content with a draw tomorrow as I think Hibs are more than decent. However I couldnt resist a punt on Motherwell at 5/2.

I think this is something like the 7th Saturday league game in a row Motherwell will be on my coupon.

I think this is something like the 7th Saturday league game in a row Motherwell will be on my coupon.

Although the Steelmen are unbeaten in their last six top-flight encounters against Hibs (W4 D2), each of the last two have been drawn.

Hibernian have only managed to win one of their last five visits to Fir Park, losing the other four including each of the last two; they have never lost three consecutive Scottish Premiership visits to Motherwell.

Motherwell have won four of their last five league games at Fir Park (L1), keeping three clean sheets during that spell.

Hibs meanwhile have managed to win only two of their last 14 games away from home (D6 L6), though they are unbeaten across their last five (W2 D3).

Looking good

It should be a good game today. Hopefully the wind dies down a bit but if it doesn't we should be sticking everything we can on top of Hibs' rotten keeper.

If we have to play without Hartley and Campbell it will be a real test of the squad. I think Moult will start but if he doesn't I wouldn't start Fisher and Bowman together again.

Very poor, we've barely played two passes. Dropping Tait who battles for everything for Frear who has a pea heart makes no sense if you are just launching long balls. Rose is still murder, a 6 foot 4 blouse that can't head, tackle or pass. Every week teams are happy having guys that are 6 or 7 inches shorter marking him at set plays.

We turned it around against Dundee and County are terrible first halves so hopefully we ring the changes and get a better performance.

One bad half after an outstanding week, and the knives are out.

The regular moaners must be delighted they can get back into their stride.

As for ball players, I have been saying all season we need to bring a few in during the next window. I always imagined this line up was Robinson's first step to make us difficult to beat, with the next step to add some creativity.

It certainly worked for wee Tommy, who went from park-the-bus to al-out-attack over a few seasons.

As for this game, I was expecting a draw or a narrow defeat, so no big surprises yet. Our creative options are limited, but Tanner or Bigi can certainly add an extra dimension. Or maybe just pass it to Frear.

• Like 2