• Gaël Bigirimana
    • Alex Fisher
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Elliott Frear
    • Chris Cadden
    • Louis Moult
    • Liam Grimshaw
    • Null Vote

Fisher or McHugh for me, honorable mentions to Tait and Frear but will give it to Fisher, not the fastest or strong enough in the air but worked his socks off, held it up well, excellent ball control and movement and running on empty closing down at the end. McHugh excellent also and showed his value in going to centre back when Hartley went off. Was missed in midfield though as Grimshaw didn't really perform when he came on

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Null for me since I only had mixlr to to on, but it did sound like fisher, tanner and frear had good games.

The way we're going, I think we could finish the season with every outfield player scoring and everyone winning motm on here. Especially if we lose moult in January.

McHugh & Bigi ran the midfield, and Fisher was excellent up front again (just wish the big man could nick a goal!) - but I've went with Frear. Thought he roasted the Dundee right side on a number of occasions and was a big part of our attacking prowess last night.

Without McHugh wed have dropped points tonight. His versatility at being able to fill in for Hartley at the back was so crucial.

Definitely but we then missed him in midfield.

I know a few folk, including myself, had been critical of his passing, even suggesting a spell on the bench, but we missed his dig in midfield when he went into defence last night.

Definitely but we then missed him in midfield.

I know a few folk, including myself, had been critical of his passing, even suggesting a spell on the bench, but we missed his dig in midfield when he went into defence last night.

I'm wondering if he's not actually been that poor this season but maybe looked comparatively better last season due to the fact that the others around him weren't performing that well.

Or do we debate as to whether he's better at centre half or in midfield..?