Scottish Premiership Game 12: Ross County (A) 04/11/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Getting a little fed up with the Mixlr commentators on relentlessly about the refs. Are they really totally against us every week?? Why do they have to be so focused on that, and so emotional? So far we only have 2 more fouls than County according to BBC.

Getting a little fed up with the Mixlr commentators on relentlessly about the refs. Are they really totally against us every week?? Why do they have to be so focused on that, and so emotional? So far we only have 2 more fouls than County according to BBC.

Complete agreement from me, they sound like the type of people you'd move away from on the old terracing for so much negativity, appreciate commentating is no easy feat, but come on.

• Like 1

Complete agreement from me, they sound like the type of people you'd move away from on the old terracing for so much negativity, appreciate commentating is no easy feat, but come on.

Graham is passionate but the ref chat is murder. Lewis I think is really decent but does get drawn into the 'ref is against us chat' when commentating with Graham as opposed to the likes of Scott Mullen

I tend not to listen to Mixlr when I can't make an away games, and ackowledging the fact it has its frustrations, but compared what we get from the likes of the BBC or Radio Clyde perhaps we should be a little grateful the option is there for us.

Think that may be a bit of a learning experience for Robinson, you play your best 11. Im guessing in the post match interview he may state he was responsible to a degree for that result. I real shame because with the upcoming fixtures we now have a real challenge on.

Thats a right bad result today on the back of the Hibs performance with league games against Aberdeen, Celtic x 2 and Hearts to come.

To be honest though, the performances havent been good for a while and the victories against Hamilton and Rangers glossed over that. I wonder if today will prompt Robinson to reconsider the back 3 now that the obvious flaws in the tactic are finally being exploited by other teams.

Hopefully we can muster a confidence boosting performance at Aberdeen ahead of the trip to Hampden.

• Like 1

I think the back three is fine enough but I would run with two changes Hammell for Dunne and McHugh for Kipre and give that a go.

We chop and change the midfield when people haven't been playing well , it's now time for some changes here. Kipre has been at fault for at least four goals that I remember this season.

Be good to see how the team reacts and picks itself up from a couple of poor results (not in danger mind). I haven't been to any games this season due to financial reasons but based on what I read on here and from the highlights I watch, we seem to be in a much better state than last season.