Scottish Premiership Game 13: Aberdeen (A) 18/11/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

As others have said, 2nd goal is an outstanding counter attacking goal!

Is there some sort of contractual agreement with all media outlets that when they mention Louis Moult it has to be followed by hell leave Motherwell soon/wont be at Motherwell long?

I cant remember such a glamour of desperation for a good player to leave a club so much before!

As others have said, 2nd goal is an outstanding counter attacking goal!

Is there some sort of contractual agreement with all media outlets that when they mentioned Louis Moult it has to be followed by hell leave Motherwell soon/wont be at Motherwell long? I cant remember such a glamour of desperation for a good player to leave a club so much before!

Look at the amount of goals he has scored against Rangers & Celtic (and Aberdeen!) and you will understand the clamour for such a player to leave us, us being a "Diddy Club"

Look at the amount of goals he has scored against Rangers & Celtic (and Aberdeen!) and you will understand the clamour for such a player to leave us, us being a "Diddy Club"

I just hope when it comes, its a good high end Championship/ low EPL club that wants him and blows the hopes of all of these wankers out the water up here. Some Rangers fans iv spoken to seem confidenced theyll get him in January.

• Like 1

don't know if anybodys picked up on this yet,but watch the 2nd goal the ball is behind moult when he catches it and at the pace its fizzed in at is very difficult to do so yes why not a top end championship team take a punt on him someone that can score all types of goals like him must be worth it

He was eventually credited with that goal so sure it will be in the 50 . Yesterday was a fantastic result Aberdeen only lost domestically to 2 teams this season Celtic and us twice so superb result . Next week is a much bigger challenge and I for 1 are going to enjoy my day and just hope we do ourselves justice . Massive task but we have earned the right to be there and you never know anything can happen in football so bring it on.

It will be interesting to see what the clubs strategy is. Robinson said yesterday we wont undersell him. Out of contract or not in the summer, that might mean we still wont be accepting £200k bids for hìm in January given we probably cover that in prize money keeping him. Whats the break point between getting decent cash and teams being willing to spend on a guy they could sign pre-contract?

I suppose the other thing is that if he goes for free, we cant get a sell on clause in there.

From a purely selfish love the guy way, lets just keep him till June!

Does Moults 50 include the over the shoulder effort against Aberdeen in the cup? I thought it was officially credited to the keeper, but who other than the club should decide who gets the credit for a goal?

The SPFL has a dubious goals panel who make the official decision.
Personally, I'd much rather any milestone our player reaches is officially recognised. We're hardly going to be impartial when judging whether a goal is an OG or one of our own.

He was eventually credited with that goal so sure it will be in the 50 .

You sure? I was certain that went down as a Lewis OG - the SPFL site has it listed as that.

Breakdown on twitter -

Hamilton (7), Aberdeen & Ross County (5), Celtic & Rangers (4), Kilmarnock, Dundee & Partick Thistle (3), St Johnstone, Morton, ICT, Hearts, Annan & Hibs (2) & East Fife, Cove Rangers, Dundee Utd & Queen's Park (1).

The 5 vs Aberdeen would need to include that league cup double.

• Like 1

I'd rather keep but him and go for the Scottish Cup and a high league placing. There's plenty of money to be made winning games.

yip and wrexhams 25% of 0 is ?? hahaha but realisticly in the perfect world we would get a good lump sum then of course Wrexham will get there due amount and averybody would be happy because they took a punt on him first so are entitled to some ££££ I bet there chairman is watching the situation

Is there some sort of contractual agreement with all media outlets that when they mention Louis Moult it has to be followed by hell leave Motherwell soon/wont be at Motherwell long?

No but the clamour for him to leave is understandable given the offence, damage and hurt he has caused to certain parties.

• Like 1

I suppose the other thing is that if he goes for free, we cant get a sell on clause in there.

Yeah that's the thing. Given the over inflated prices, even if he didn't set the heather alight at say a QPR, we'd still probably get a decent amount from the subsequent move.

Even if we don't get a sell-on, he's been one of the best signings we made in a long time. All thanks to the fact we changed our business model to allowing small transfer fees to be paid.

yip wee yin spot on its very rarely you get anything of value for f@@k al,l but some times it happens but as I said if he moves for ££ then we play the game and sq up Wrexham as it looks good on us for the next time we need to pay a small fee to another small club, as alan burrows deffo has a good name about how we do business ,,,, only just my opinion :nyam::nyam: