Link To The Game

Moorey

cricfree.sc works for me on my laptop - there will be a game link on there, or you can just hit the BT Sport 1 link in the left menu.

Use of an adblocker highly recommended.

If you have an Android Phone or Tablet, the Mobdro app is my streaming app of choice.

• Like 1

Streamcommando always has high quality reliable streams with very few ads.

Alternatively - don't BT do a day pass like sky do? If so, probably worth the 7 or 8 quid it would cost. Might not be available outside the UK though - I couldn't log into btsport for the CL games when I was in Italy earlier in the week.

Im.not very good at all this stuff. Any specific ad blocker? Do you download it and it automatically gets used with the link? Or do you download it once the link is opened up?

Use Mobdro and you wont need an add blocker you may get a 15 second ad before the channel open but thats it never anything interrupting the games or the view.

Watched the game V Queens Park earlier this year in pub in Coral Bay.

Simply asked at the bar and the British guy brought up a list of what appeared to be every sports channel known to man and simply picked the BT Sport channel and put it on. Worth checking out even if they don't have signs up saying they are showing it. Good luck.

COYW.

Watched the game V Queens Park earlier this year in pub in Coral Bay.

Simply asked at the bar and the British guy brought up a list of what appeared to be every sports channel known to man and simply picked the BT Sport channel and put it on. Worth checking out even if they don't have signs up saying they are showing it. Good luck.

COYW.

Aye, it will be on somewhere. I got the game against Queens Park put on in a pub in Portugal in the summer. No signs for it obviously. Just ask at a few bars.

How do I get rid of big blue HD ad on cric

There should be a small 'x' on the video somewhere you can click. On that site I normally get 2. One grey and white above the HD ad to the right. And one red and white above the ad to the left.

Clicking might open a new tab or window (which you can immediately close).

There should be a small 'x' on the video somewhere you can click. On that site I normally get 2. One grey and white above the HD ad to the right. And one red and white above the ad to the left.

Clicking might open a new tab or window (which you can immediately close).

Did you fix it? Now it's half-time I had time to upload a picture of what I'm talking about.

ajwgw1.png