Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

Exactly that, as would most part-time supporters.

Only an idiot would think that.

We could have played the same way as got us there but the game would have been over as a contest before 3.15pm.

See what happened to Celtic in the Champions League? That would have looked like a decent effort compared to what happened to us if we didn't play the way we did.

I'll be there but I do wonder why, given the standard of Scottish refereeing, and I see we've got My Preciousssssssssssssssss Gollum in charge.

It just gets better and better, eh?

On the other hand, I would love to stop the Sellick juggernaut. That would be some consolation for yesterday's nonsense.

We can do it and motivation won't be a problem.

COYW.

The players should skip handshakes with Sinclair! I'll be surprised if Hartley doesn't call him out in prematch interviews. Think celtic would be best to leave him behind.

If there is money left from final display, would be good to get good banner to address a few points from yesterday.

Still too disgusted to say more.

I will be there and I hope Collum realises he is under the spotlight. I am convinced that most of the additional 7500 Well supporters at the final will not attend and this can be placed at the door of the SFA. They did nothing to enhance the experience of fans on the day (fireworks don't work for me) and appointing a referee who 2 months earlier was demoted for errors against us, which we hilighted to his bosses and was seen to smile as he got his revenge, demonstrates their arrogance and lack of respect for supporters. We can win on a level playing field.

Nah. Always take the sporting and moral high ground when available.

Yep. Robinson already shown far more class than Rodgers.

Even right after the final whistle he refused to comment on Sinclair as he "doesn't comment on other teams players". Compare that to Rodgers wading in on Elbow-gate and we know we've got the better man in charge.

• Like 1

I will be there and I hope Collum realises he is under the spotlight. I am convinced that most of the additional 7500 Well supporters at the final will not attend and this can be placed at the door of the SFA. They did nothing to enhance the experience of fans on the day (fireworks don't work for me) and appointing a referee who 2 months earlier was demoted for errors against us, which we hilighted to his bosses and was seen to smile as he got his revenge, demonstrates their arrogance and lack of respect for supporters. We can win on a level playing field.

I think that's going a wee bit far in all honesty. We had less than 500 at Dundee after beating Rangers in the Semi Final. We had less than 350 at Aberdeen the weekend before the Cup Final.

Our support is what it is.

I think we may gain some support in the medium to longer term through yesterday from people who enjoyed the atmosphere who don't ordinarily go. It didn't go our way on the park but it was a great feeling to be a part of that crowd off it.

I think we may get more regular attendance from occasionals, who see what the team is about and know we're in a good place currently.

But for me I genuinely don't think the SFA or Craig Thomson would be the factor that would make someone who was considering it decide not to go on Wednesday or in the future.

This is going to sound ridiculous but winning this would make yesterdays result even harder to take, knowing we did have enough to beat them.

Nah, different game under different circumstances (and probably different line-ups).

Would be nice if we ended their unbeaten run, as we were the last team to beat them before it started. I'm a big fan of symmetry,

Nah, different game under different circumstances (and probably different line-ups).

Would be nice if we ended their unbeaten run, as we were the last team to beat them before it started. I'm a big fan of symmetry,

Did the winning run not start against us? Think St Johnstone were the last team to beat them.

Anyway, Celtic at home on Wed is the perfect game imo. If the players are not mentally and physically fatigued from Sunday, then we have an opportunity to channel our emotions and have a right good go at them. Id keep changes to a minimum but there does need to be a tweak in midfield, bringing in someone that is capable of retaining possession.

Expect Roberts, Griffiths and Rogic to start for them which will present a fresh challenge for Hartley & co.