Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

Did the winning run not start against us?

You're right. I either misheard the them saying that on On The Ball at the weekend, or they were talking bollocks.

Next question is if you had to choose a game to beat them, would it be at Fir Par or on their turf?

You're right. I either misheard the them saying that on On The Ball at the weekend, or they were talking bollocks.

Next question is if you had to choose a game to beat them, would it be at Fir Par or on their turf?

I think I heard that on off he ball too. Ill take either, important for us to kick on in the league now.

Nevermind Dembele or Sinclair, when is somebody going to smash Brown?!?! And I mean anyone from any team!!!

Id obviously rather not have a game on Wednesday, let alone v Celtic. Yesterday for me was our best chance to get something so I fear a horsing here.

Id start Campbell in this. Interesting he has t started our past few games and was really surprised he didnt start yesterday.

If we start with the same formation as yesterday Id also play Tanner instead of Cadden in that role.

Id obviously rather not have a game on Wednesday, let alone v Celtic.

I dunno - I'm thinking the quickest way to get Sunday out of our system is to have a good go at them as soon as possible on a more even playing field.

That said, even ending their run at Fir Park on Wednesday would in no way feel like retribution.

That said (number 2), looking at the way Aberdeen celebrated 3 points against us after we pumped them out the cup makes me wonder if it's actually quite a decent feeling.

That said (number 2), looking at the way Aberdeen celebrated 3 points against us after we pumped them out the cup makes me wonder if it's actually quite a decent feeling.

Right now it's certainly the best feeling we can hope for. It won't make up for Sunday (especially for me as I flew back home today!), but the cup is history and it's all about the league again for now. And any league win is a good win.

I fly back on Thursday, so Im going to subject myself to some more torture in the hope that this will be the first time I see us beat them live since Jamie Dolan day.

Im guessing it will be my last chance to see moult in the flesh too, so hopefully hell have a bit more joy than yesterday.

Id expect a couple of changes, but Id be surprised if we went back to the back 3, with their threat from wide.

Have to say disappointed that we did not appeal Kipre's red card.

I suspect we will, if Jim McMahon has anything to do with it. No doubt we're waiting on the referee's report first, which might not arrive until tomorrow.

As for tomorrow's game we have a number of options if Robbo wants to change things for various reasons. Stevie Hammell, Alan Campbell, Elliot Frear, Craig Tanner, Bigi, Ellis Plummer, Ross MacLean, Deimantas Petr....,and Alex Fisher could all step in.

Until we went down to 10 men we handled the Celtic attack as comfortably as I can ever remember despite all of our midfield underperforming.

• Cadden ran about cutting off space but never really pressed/tackled Brown or the centre halves. He was once again asked to play in a position where he is unsuited.
  • Rose is a good athlete, runs all day but other than the cross to for Moult I can't remember touching the ball or tackling anyone
  • McHugh is such a disappointment this season. He has no pace, never really closed down his opponents, constantly lost the ball or gave it away and as the game progressed I was certain he was going to be sent off. On this form he is a liability and Robinson needs to bite the bullet and drop him.
  • Grimshaw, although at times let down with his distribution, I felt was our most effective midfielder through his tackling and covering and was surprised when he was hooked.

As has been posted on the Cup Final topic we did not press them enough particulary Brown. Personally I would have Campbell and Grimshaw picking up McGregor and Armstrong (possibly dropped for the more defensive Ntcham) with Bigi (not Tanner) all over Brown like a rash i.e drop Rose and McHugh (who Collum would certainly send off)

Rest of the team as Sunday but with Cadden wide right