Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

From this angle- which will have been similar to Collum's- it looks pretty clear clut.

https://twitter.com/vlr/status/936275297347031041

I'm still not 100% convinced either way but I can definitely see why it was given now.

An experienced referee should not be duped by a player planting himself for a collision to con a penalty...McGregor made not attempt to recover the ball. It's cheating, simple as.

• Like 1

Law 12: A player may shield the ball by taking a position between an opponent and the ball if the ball is within playing distance and the opponent is not held off with the arms or body. If the ball is within playing distance, the player may be fairly charged by an opponent.

• Like 1

Alan Rough also highlighted on STV 2 that McGregor ran yards off the park so he could get in front of Rose. Is that allowed now?

Nah cant really use that, you could argue his momentum took him off the park initially! Tho in reality he wandered off it watching Carson make his save

Bloody hell and with Lennon also weighing in with sympathy for us after Sunday it just shows you how classless Celtic have been. Nicholas is spot on....total hypocrites...thanks for posting that fair cheered me up

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Bloody hell and with Lennon also weighing in with sympathy for us after Sunday it just shows you how classless Celtic have been. Nicholas is spot on....total hypocrites...thanks for posting that fair cheered me up

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Quite agree. Our club is definitely winning the propaganda war, aided by Robinson's inspired press conferences which contrast with the snide, defensive sneers of Brendan and Brown. Even The Sun has produced sympathetic responses, like Bill Leckie's after the CF. BBC Sportsound still seems in love with Brenda, though. English and Stewart, both sceptics of MacGregor's penalty antics, were not on the shameful programme on Thursday when "Kenny Mac" tied to shut down the whole debate and bounce Rae and Ferguson into saying it was a penalty, with footage thankfully supplied by a Celtic fan.

Words fail me about that crew, really.

What about us Well fans who sit at the south end? Are we less important? We've had to suffer enough in the past.

Dont know what youre on about Dave. My point was about keeping them at that end of Fir Park St to allow all Well fans an easier exit than was experienced on Wednesday.

Dont know what youre on about Dave. My point was about keeping them at that end of Fir Park St to allow all Well fans an easier exit than was experienced on Wednesday.

Apologies. I thought you were suggesting that Celtic fans were allocated the south end of the POD Stand instead of the north end.