Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

I share your annoyance for what has happened not only these past few days but also in the past. I've no idea Just what you believe Burrows didn't do to stand up for club maybe not appealing the red card or a statement caling Regan, Doncaster, Lawell, Thomson, the the useless bastards they are, which would have resulted in him and the club being seriously punished. SFA especially and SPFL and their puppets do not take criticism kindly even when justified.

For me Burrows sent out a message that we don't expect or deserve fair treatment so I'm not surprised the referees don't feel the need to give us fair treatment.

Someone had to stand up for the club on Monday and no one did. Burrows might have thought he would gain more by taking the high ground but we've been slapped in the face within 3 days.

We now need a strong statement and I'd like to see us say we are considering sending the U20s on Saturday (but not actually do it). We are getting to the point where people are going to ask why spend money on a fixed competition. The club need to do something.

• Like 1

For me Burrows sent out a message that we don't expect or deserve fair treatment so I'm not surprised the referees don't feel the need to give us fair treatment.

Someone had to stand up for the club on Monday and no one did. Burrows might have thought he would gain more by taking the high ground but we've been slapped in the face within 3 days.

We now need a strong statement and I'd like to see us say we are considering sending the U20s on Saturday (but not actually do it). We are getting to the point where people are going to ask why spend money on a fixed competition. The club need to do something.

Quite often I think your opinions are a mile oot. But thats nail on the head stuff there.

Hindsight is wonderful but I now cant help thinking that if the SFA were under pressure and scrutiny for giving ghost penalties then tonight would never have happened. In publicly shiteing our pants, we became compliant, and tonight is a direct result. The ref knows fuck all will happen to him, were only an insignificant diddy team

• Like 1

Totally deflated. I know people will say Celtic had more possession, more chances etc, but its putting the ball in the net the counts. They scored 1 goal and it takes them to have 2 non penalties to beat/draw with oor wee team. With their budget they should be beating us 3-0 or more every game. Weve played to our strengths by being stuffy and difficult to break down, and getting men behind the ball,so it they beat us with a 40 yard screamer or a wee tap in, then know what, I can live with that. To be helped massively by incompetent officials that basically "gave" them 2 goals then that is hard to take. Tonight I counted at least 3 glaringly obvious offside decisions that the lino didnt give in the first 20 mins. Why did Armstrong not get a yellow for taking Cadden out when he was breaking on a run. As others have said, what does Brown need to do to get a card. He even had a go at Collum and pointed in his face but nowt was done. Weve had a few red cards rescinded, had "goals" not give as they couldnt tell if the ball was over the line, but can say 100% that Carson touched the ball 2 cm outside of the box in Perth. Its getting to the point of why do we waste our money to go and see a game for it to be made null and void due to incompetence. No wonder less people are going to games. Still totally deflated. :-(

• Like 1

"The ref knows fuck all will happen to him, were only an insignificant diddy team."

​Which is why the club took the decision they did with Kipre. It's that serious: Scottish football is utterly corrupt and there is very little the smaller clubs can do about it. That's why our manager refused to comment on the penalty because he knew he would get hammered after his one match ban. And it may have ben suggested to the club that Kipre would be cited for the Dembele tackle if Motherwell had made a fuss about Sinclair. We can't win.

​Hearing the Sportsound lot laughing at how bad the penalty decision was and then Saint Brendan giving his fantasy view of MacGregor's dive just emphasises Scottish football is rotten to the core, and the Old Firm have made it so.

​As others have said, is there any point in even turning up at the weekend (apart from facing serious penalties from the SFA)?

Our game is in crisis and no-one in the Establishment cares.

Rangers have retained numerous titles that were gained via financial doping. The consensus amongst spfl clubs was to move on when Rangers lost the latest HMRC case. If you dont want to follow the sport because its corrupt, then that was the time to call it a day.

There's a difference between legal details of tax law and 11 Vs 11 on the park.

I'm not surprised at this from you as you've been hinting you are at Parkhead more than Fir Park these days.

• Like 2

Our game is seriously bent but I'll always support Motherwell. I bet our English players simply can't believe how bad our refs are and it's always the one way, which kind of weakens the "They're just incompetent" argument.

We would never get these decisions in our favour against the big teams.

It's been the same since I started in 1962 really but I love my team and I'm not going to give up supporting them.