Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

If you read the Sun expecting any kind of quality journalism, prepare for disappointment.

Bottom feeders owned by one of the nastiest human beings on the planet.

I don't and agree 100%. Saw on twitter what they were reporting and always happy to take time to further devalue theor shoddy reputatation until they no longer exist.

I see Brendan saying Dembele likely to miss double header and a doubt for Anderlecht.

An attempt at playing the dirty Motherwell card in the Media once again?

He seemed fine for another 40+ minutes on Sunday...

Ofcourse it is. Have you seen the backpage of the Sun? :lol:

I shouldnt be surprised at the media reaction but god help us if we had shown the audacity to win Sunday's match. Would have made the Rangers / Bowman reaction seem like nothing.

Ofcourse it is. Have you seen the backpage of the Sun? :lol:

I shouldnt be surprised at the media reaction but god help us if we had shown the audacity to win Sunday's match. Would have made the Rangers / Bowman reaction seem like nothing.

Their increased dominance following the demise of their bigot brother has turned them into the worst kind of fans ever - absorbing the Peepul's "simply the best" mantra, but bastardised with their traditional great green paranoia and exaggeration to form a whole new breed of cuntery. The MSM just hoovers it up, polishing the shite into an embarrassing wank-fest of blinkered veneration. Objective reporting and journalism in Scottish football is completely lost.

If we win tonight (or Saturday) to end their streak and there is any dodgy decision going against them whatsoever the seethe would be unlike anything ever witnessed in Scottish Football. Greater than Bowman-gate, bigger than the play-off scandal, even more rage inducing than Skippy Sunday.

And if we do, I will bask in all it's wonderfully glory.

• Like 1

Still harping on about the tackle on Dembele in the Record. Assistant managers turn this time moaning about career threatening challenge after which he played long enough to take the penalty.

Fair play to Dembele he was the only Celtic player who made the effort to come to the Well players and shake their hand after the game.

Someone earlier said they hoped Dembele would play tonight so they could give him dogs' abuse. While I've nothing againstoopposition players I don't see that he's done anythingoother than being fouled.

I don't have BT so the only time i have seen the challenge wasat the ggame when I thought it was a great solid challenge. He certainly seemed to get the ball but I accept he may have caught him after that. Still sounds like a yellow cardat worst.

Someone earlier said they hoped Dembele would play tonight so they could give him dogs' abuse. While I've nothing againstoopposition players I don't see that he's done anythingoother than being fouled.

I don't have BT so the only time i have seen the challenge wasat the ggame when I thought it was a great solid challenge. He certainly seemed to get the ball but I accept he may have caught him after that. Still sounds like a yellow cardat worst.

???

Cunt had a dreadful tackle on McHugh, deliberately going over the top and studding his ankle. Could have broken McHugh's leg there, easily. Celtic are the worst type of cunts, fuck them.

• Like 2

Again, I haven't seen footage of his challenge on McHugh but thought at the time it was a run of the mill bad challenge that got the yellow it deserved. Accept what you're saying though.

There doesn't appear to be footage of the various controversial incidents available in the same way there was when we beat Rangers - funny that.