Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

Would it making a reasonable point or just incredibly petty if we were to take the approach during the pre-match handshakes to shake hands as normal up until Sinclair, then immediately we felt contact from him, be duly entitled to go down?

Not exactly subtle so maybe a job for a mascot rather than a player.

Or bring in Louis van Gaal.

• Like 3

Would it making a reasonable point or just incredibly petty if we were to take the approach during the pre-match handshakes to shake hands as normal up until Sinclair, then immediately we felt contact from him, be duly entitled to go down?

Would be pretty ridiculous, and likely just land us in more bother for "disrespecting the sport" or whatever they call it these days. As I said before, I'd much rather we take the moral and sporting high ground when given the choice.

I thought at the game Cedrics tackle was a great one and on 2 of the camera angles it still looks that way. The one from behind the goal shows that he slides in with his studs up, skids off the top of the ball and catches Dembele. It was definitely a sore one and a definite yellow. It could havd been a red but only if the referee though he was dangerously out of control. Similar to a few of the reds we had last season. Skippy and McHugh spring to mind. Dembeles for me was more clear cut. The red mist has come down and he clearly goes over the ball.

I hope so but can't help but think about his attempt against Hibs.

Celtic obviously got told on Sunday at half time that they had to have a go at taking their man on, particularly their wide men, and they looked a lot more dangerous. Hopefully our defenders can get tight enough to stop them getting service and one against one chances.