Scottish Premiership Game 14: Celtic (H) 29/11/17 19:45

CoF

Both are blatant dives (Sinclair admitted he dived), they all just realise they have played their lie like fuck for Celtic card this week already.

Both are dives but the argument from all including Faddy, is that contact was made and ultimately thats all it takes.

I still dont believe it was a pen on Sunday but now understand that under the new rules, once a decision has been made to give a pen, the ref had no option but to send Kipre off due to the nature of the foul i.e there was no attempt to play the ball.

The full Radio Scotland panel (Miller, Faddy, Gordon, Dodds and Bonner) who believe the Kipre decision on Sunday was soft but correct, all of the opinion that tonight was a mistake.

Caught the bit where they watched a replay of the penalty for the first time and there was laughter all round. It was that bad, Miller forgot about the huff he was in about Aberdeen getting pummelled.

He always was a cartoon character. Complete clown of a manager. Did anyone see that documentary when he was Liverpool manager? Hilarious.

That was unintentionally hilarious, he was basically David Brent the whole way through.

As for saturday, stay at home, 3-0 loss, move on. Cant be bothered with it anymore.

Both are dives but the argument from all including Faddy, is that contact was made and ultimately thats all it takes.

I still dont believe it was a pen on Sunday but now understand that under the new rules, once a decision has been made to give a pen, the ref had no option but to send Kipre off due to the nature of the foul i.e there was no attempt to play the ball.

If these are the rules, then football is becoming a game I won't watch...

The blessed Brenda said in the paper this morning Celtic should get more penalties and lo and behold Collum obliges tonight.

Rodgers on BBC says it wasn't a foul against Brown for the Well goal and it was a definite penalty for them. How many fouls does it take for Broonie to get a booking ?? He was spoken to 4 times tonight and is still card free.

The b******s have done to us again...... That's twice now in the space of 4 days. Neither a penalty. Celtic fan on the bus back to Wishy even admitted it was never a penalty. Collum was lucky his arm pop out of its socket he was that quick at pointing to the spot.

The game is indeed well and truly knackered.

I'm always amazed that when a player or manager comments about a ref they are punished and the details are made public, but we never hear what happens to refs when they clearly make mistakes that alter the score in a game. Worse when, in the last two games it's blatant favouritism.Disgraceful, disgusting, fraudulent,

SR on radio praising our boys and Celtic players didn't want to talk about penalty just the football and how we have matched this great Celtic team who have great players.the man shows class. on the other hand Brendan Rogers total praise for his own teams character etc and a token credit to us. since semi final he's commented on us being physical as has umpteen of their players plus this week their asst manager gets in on act with his dembele could have lost a leg. this Celtic team might be good but their constant whining about us has really got to me now I have had time to think it over. the media sook up their arse that much it's a joke. on radio Scotland they were laughing at the penalty award.if that was against either of 2 bigot brother's they would be going mental.i am seriously pissed off as you may guess!!

ps there needs to be a discussion on penalties as this whole going down on contact is ridiculous.DIVING RATS

I do like Burrows. I just think he has let us down badly this week by not standing up for the club.

I share your annoyance for what has happened not only these past few days but also in the past. I've no idea Just what you believe Burrows didn't do to stand up for club maybe not appealing the red card or a statement caling Regan, Doncaster, Lawell, Thomson, the the useless bastards they are, which would have resulted in him and the club being seriously punished. SFA especially and SPFL and their puppets do not take criticism kindly even when justified.