Scottish Premiership Game 15: Celtic (A) 02/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Complete the sequence: loss, draw,......... Have seen nothing to suggest that we cant win on Saturday. Celtic know that they have been in two very competitive games and will not relish a third before their champions league game next week.

I felt we had a real chance before the game tonight and I feel the same for Saturday.

This group of players and this management team deserve our support. Lets rise above the tedious west of Scotland stain and get the victory this time. COYW.

Have seen nothing to suggest that we cant win on Saturday

REALLY? Tonight tells you all you need to know about saturday. We will get NOTHING! Scott Brown could catch the ball in his own box and the referee would apologize to him,give Celtic a free kick and book the Well player who crossed the ball!

Unless we are 3-0 up in injury time they will be given every chance to equalize / win. Pointless even going there, dont give those cheating cunts your money

After the past two games and how they've went for us you have to think our lads will be feeling at least a little dejected. I fancy Celtic to win this one at a canter, no penalties or red cards required.

Fuck them, leave them to it. They can sit there with their league titles and their unbeaten run that absolutely no one except them gives a fuck about.

I've actually never felt as low about watching Scottish Football, I know people are saying its not corruption but everything is so heavily weighted in their favour that its difficult not to be described as something similar to corruption. Our players have put so much into the last two games, against guys who are paid almost 20 times more than them and came away with very little because of refereeing decisions.

The boys will be fucked, we have very little chance of coming away with anything.

Quote from Rodgers press conference last night is just stirring it again ahead of Saturday.

"They have been angry with a lot since Sunday, they seem to be angry with everything.

Also confirmed it was a stonewall penalty, so that will be the end of the debate in the MSM then.

For all the positives a manager of his pedigree has brought to Scottish Football, this is point scoring of the cheapest kind. What a fanny.

Hope this is pinned up on the dressing room wall next few days.

Quote from Rodgers press conference last night is just stirring it again ahead of Saturday.

Also confirmed it was a stonewall penalty, so that will be the end of the debate in the MSM then.

For all the positives a manager of his pedigree has brought to Scottish Football, this is point scoring of the cheapest kind. What a fanny.

Hope this is pinned up on the dressing room wall next few days.

Have no doubt it will be

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rodgers' quote just shows how well Robinson dealt with last night. Celtic reveal they have no class with comments such as that, for all their resources on and off the park and their compliant media and their Greatest Support In The World.

I'm sure some of their more sensible and reflective fans will see the club is making their 66 game-run (or whatever it is) pretty meaningless. It's a tainted record now and, judging from comments from other clubs' supporters, is widely perceived to be so.

Could I also mention a personal seethe. Last night Brown stuck his finger right in Collum's face and seemed to call him an arsehole, if my lip-reading is any good. Is the ref so spineless he just takes such behaviour?

Rodgers' quote just shows how well Robinson dealt with last night. Celtic reveal they have no class with comments such as that, for all their resources on and off the park and their compliant media and their Greatest Support In The World.

I'm sure some of their more sensible and reflective fans will see the club is making their 66 game-run (or whatever it is) pretty meaningless. It's a tainted record now and, judging from comments from other clubs' supporters, is widely perceived to be so.

Could I also mention a personal seethe. Last night Brown stuck his finger right in Collum's face and seemed to call him an arsehole, if my lip-reading is any good. Is the ref so spineless he just takes such behaviour?

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Your a fucking arsehole was his words straight to Collums face.

Can just imagine if that had been say Louis Moult or McHugh. Booking at least.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Your a fucking arsehole was his words straight to Collums face.

Can just imagine if that had been say Louis Moult or McHugh. Booking at least.

I help run the Forres & Nairn Welfare league and dissent and foul & abusive language has been a major thing for us this season. The referees have been clamping down bigtime on it and after a terrible start, the league was benefiting big time by the end as players learned what was acceptable. I also run a team in the league and one of my best players was sent off and banned for 4 games for shouting "your fucking useless" at a ref after he got brought down with no free kick

Its a pity our top level referees are such utter shitebags!

Brown is a fucking scumbag too