Scottish Premiership Game 15: Celtic (A) 02/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

When I was playing as a wean back in the old days (when all footballs were Size 5, Plastic Orange Mitres and all boots were black), we'd get sent off for swearing at a team mate, not just at the ref.

Dont get me fucking started with coloured football boots!

Can anyone enlighten me here? Last night Griffiths goes off the pitch to his team's technical area to change his boots, seemingly without the permission of Collum. He spends perhaps 2 minutes off the pitch watched by the 4th official and then enters play again without Collum's approval. Is this allowed these days? I still thought that the ref's permission was required to enter and leave the field of play.

For all the positives a manager of his pedigree has brought to Scottish Football, this is point scoring of the cheapest kind. What a fanny.

Let's not confuse things here, Rodgers was an average manager in England.

He happened to have the best player in the league, arguably in the World, in his single decent season at Liverpool. Other than that 2nd place finish, 7th and 6th place finishes, cup defeats to lower league teams, poor showings in Europe and rubbish defending were the order of the day during his tenure. Ended up being binned after 1 win in 9 games.

He was rotten at Reading as well.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very creepy boy!!!

• Like 1

Can anyone enlighten me here? Last night Griffiths goes off the pitch to his team's technical area to change his boots, seemingly without the permission of Collum. He spends perhaps 2 minutes off the pitch watched by the 4th official and then enters play again without Collum's approval. Is this allowed these days? I still thought that the ref's permission was required to enter and leave the field of play.

Should have been a booking for leaving the pitch without referees permission

I think the best thing we can possibly do for the players and coaching staff right now is give them a huge support to walk out to on Saturday, at the very least to give them an idea of just how much we have appreciated their tremendous efforts over the past week. I know many of you might not like going there, but I'm sure it encourages the players no end when they see a large vocal support no matter where they go. Not entirely sure when we last took a big support there but I bet it was a game where we put in a really good performance. I've decided to go on Saturday in the hope of getting a result, because I genuinely believe we can do it, and in terms of predictions I think it will be either a very close run defeat, or a 0-0.

• Like 2

Sorry but there is no way I will ever set foot in that vile clubs stadium ever again . To pay over the odds to be stuck behind a pillar and be treated in the way that all away fans are treated in that place is not for me .I vowed a number of years ago not to attend any games there so this is not a reaction to the last week's events. I don't think it will make any difference how many fans are there because we will be done over again as the baws burst in our game as the corruption is rife in the game as witnessed this week

• Like 1

What the team should do is start the game normally , but the first time the ball is in our box the nearest player should catch the ball and put it on the penalty spot and all the players including the goalie and go and sit in the centre circle . Think of the world wide publicity this would receive.

• Like 1

What the team should do is start the game normally , but the first time the ball is in our box the nearest player should catch the ball and put it on the penalty spot and all the players including the goalie and go and sit in the centre circle . Think of the world wide publicity this would receive.

Would love some sort of statement like that, but the fallout would be horrific so best left alone.

As for attending the game, if you offered me £1000 to attend this game I wouldn't go near it with a barge poll. Will be a venomous atmosphere following on from the weeks events, and both our players and fans will be subject to vile abuse while suffering a limited view. Celtic are simply the worst kind of club and have the worse fans - I don't want to be anywhere near that.

If we win - which I doubt to be honest - while it will certainly be a "I was there moment", the angst will just be multiplied to extremes.

While be a very unpleasant experience all round, with them having the perceived ammunition to do, say, act in any way they see fit and the SFA/SPFL will not do a thing about it.

Havent been to Parkheid for years due to all the reasons above. Seriously thinking about it tomorrow though. This team has earned our support. Its at times like this we need to go above and beyond.....

Another utterly sublime press conference from Robbo. Never used to bother watching them under previous managers, but they are must watches now. Such class, honesty and positivity and the way he bats away all the fishing questions - which is further evidence of how embarrassing our MSM is in Scotland - is superb. He won't be tripped up by any of these clowns, no matter how many pitfalls the lay down.

He was also right about far too much focus on refs detracting from a couple of good performances from the team.

Time to start looking forward to this one and see if we can get more points.

4 from Aberdeen away and Celtic at home is better than I had hope for.

Wee Campbell is an absolute star, albeit not a polished performance at the press conference :) but thats what made it so good, he just looks like a wee guy living the dream. Keep it up wee man.

Also great conference from Robinson, he wants to move on, I'm glad he's distanced himself from the message as well. Not keen on that message going out at all but i can understand why we did it after the comments from the thick brother of Uncle Fester last night!!

We were robbed of the final due to the penalty and sending off and we shouldve won on Wednesday but a point isn't a bad result. I dont normally attend Parkhead but i'll go tomorrow as i have a good feeling, i think we'll do them......bring them on again!!

If Scott Brown feels the need to be moaning about fixture congestion, over-celebrating goals and Moult diving for a free kick 25 yards out he must be feeling the heat. Maybe the old legs are feeling the strain.

Celtic know they have been in two competitive games. Including the PSG game they have had 3 very touch games in a week. If the Motherwell players feel tired, Celtic will feel at least as tired if not more so.

I think Celtic are rattled. Young Alan Campbell relishing the prospect of another game tomorrow can only help. If Motherwell can put in the same intensity of performance again tomorrow, Celtic will not relish the prospect one bit. If Motherwell can put in the same intensity of performance again, it would underline the massive steps they have taken forward in terms of fitness.

Celtic are still favourites for tomorrow but the cloak of invinciblity is definitely slipping. If we could leave Celtic Park tomorrow with a draw it would be a massive, massive achievement. I'm going for 0-0.

• Like 1

If Scott Brown feels the need to be moaning about fixture congestion, over-celebrating goals and Moult diving for a free kick 25 yards out he must be feeling the heat.

What a wank that guy is. A minute delay to every game for their wee cuddle to get a cheer off their fans, and we aren't allowed to celebrate a goal??

Wednesday was the angriest I have ever been at a football game (and that's saying something) I was watching McGregor closely before and during the incident and contrary to some clips filmed on a pizza he moved into Rose deliberately. I've no respect for him. Could go on about it all day but Brenda is controlling the game up here in more ways than one. Make no mistake, they are the Rangers of the past.

I had no intention of going tomorrow until I listened to Robinson and Campbell's press conference. It's not long ago we were listening to absolutely drivel from Magoo. What a real breath of fresh air these guys are. They are giving us a team to be proud of in more ways than one.

Given the amount of effort we put into these games, the financial advantage and the biased refereeing I can't see us winning tomorrow but regardless of this I feel compelled to go and support the team. I'm always of the argument we should be bringing at least 1k to both Glasgow grounds but I fully understand the reasons why folk don't go. This coupled with recent events I would be surprised to see over 200 but if you are on the fence I would encourage folk to go show the players our support. See at the end of the day Celtic are average this season, they aren't far ahead on points either. Let's go and sicken them

• Like 1

Great press conferences. No offence to Liam but still can't believe young Allan didn't start in cup final. But great attitude on Wednesday from him. Get in Broon's face again. Embarrassing that guy is captain of Sellik. For old firm the captain should be a great ambassador. Not him though. Even Lennon wasn't as bad and to be fair gave us a lot of credit and sympathy during bt coverage...COYW