Scottish Premiership Game 15: Celtic (A) 02/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

great press conference from both Campbell and robinson there and no slagging them off unlike all their staff and players to us. The amazing thing in all this is how raging Celtic and all their fans are with us. wee motherwell who's playing budget is 19x less than theirs. hafuknha we have them rattled. loving it . only wish and hope we could beat them tomorrow

Will the Anderlecht game have a bearing? Their biggest game of the season. Weakened team and afraid of a tackle?

Obviously not afraid of a dive.

With the magic number of 67 to play for Im sure they will be right up for it and will continue to stretch the rules and take every advantage of the home crowd - really hope we can fuck them. COYW

I've written this game off, crumpled it into a ball and thrown it in the bin already. I'll check the score later in the day but I'll spend the day writing my Christmas cards and decorating the tree instead. Should cure me of the tourettes those CHEATING UNWASHED FUCKING CUNTS have given me lately

I can empathise with the tourettes comment, colleagues have seen a different side this week

• Like 1