Scottish Premiership Game 15: Celtic (A) 02/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Disappointing end to the week, particularly when you look at the players missing from Celtics starting lineup.

Strange setup from us though which again had us making 2 subs at ht. its great to have a competitive squad and tactical flexibility but this week suggests Robinson doesnt know what his best midfield is.

Agree with both those points.

Dont want to be too harsh on the players after their efforts this week though.

Dunne is weak link in team. Would like mchugh in back 3 with grimshaw or bigi in midfield

i would go along with that,other than pace dunne offers very little,he's poor defensively and his distribution more often than not is woeful.

• Like 1

Disappointing end to the week, particularly when you look at the players missing from Celtics starting lineup.

Strange setup from us though which again had us making 2 subs at ht. its great to have a competitive squad and tactical flexibility but this week suggests Robinson doesnt know what his best midfield is.

3 games against this mob in 6 days takes it's toll. We have a deeper squad than last season, but nothing like as deep as Celtic.

We took 4pts from 9 against the top 2 teams which isn't terrible. I think today he wanted to try and give a 3rd different look, but we just don't have that many options.

A win next week will get us back on track.

It was always on the cards today and personally its the scoreline I was expecting. Celtic have the strength in depth and lets be honest putting aside the controversy of the last couple of games they are still head and shoulders above everyone else. We move on and I fully expect us to beat a very poor Hearts team next week who are in disarray at home.

X2. A strange line up on paper - can someone who was there tell me how we set ourselves up? Interesting that despite having fresh legs neither Grimshaw nor Bigi could make the team. Very disappointing result which doesn't do our goal difference much good. Still, the last week will have been very draining.

Always disappointed to lose heavily, but in context a late collapse given the effort and energy put in over a quick 6 days shouldn't be in any way unexpected or inexcusable.

Celtic have the luxury of making three or four changes, bringing in players who would walk into the starting eleven of any other team in the league, then bringing on internationals in the last quarter to take advantage of tired legs and push home that advantage.

Games against Celtic have minimal effect on our season as a whole. In the main I'm delighted with how our club has acquitted themselves both on and off the park in the past week. Time to draw a line under it and look forward to Tynecastle next week and getting back on track against teams we are more realistically able to compete.

• Like 3