Scottish Premiership Game 15: Celtic (A) 02/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I didnt think I could like Rodgers any less. Utterly slating Motherwell in his post match interview.

The Pied Piper of Parkhead playing his tune and the Rats are following. What disgusting cretin of a man.

I dunno why folk even listen. Other than what's reported on here, I have no idea what any managers or players other than ours have said to anyone for years.

• Like 1

What has been said by the deluded fuck this time??

Who cares? Managers roll out the same old spiel very week to pander to their own fans (and employer). I fast forward through post-match interviews so often, I've almost lost track of who even manages some teams, never mind what they are saying.

Went today against my better judgement and can't say it was enjoyable viewing..

I thought we were awful first half, didn't press and gave them far too much time on ball. Basically everything we done well Wednesday we didn't do today. Some of our defending on the wings was shocking too.

Robinson's changes at half time made a good impact. I was in favour of dropping McHugh for quite a few weeks but I think in hindsight we missed him in the first half. Perhaps he holds our midfield together a bit more than I gave him credit for. Frear was excellent from the bench and took his goal well. Demi also came on at half time and done well. I have high hopes for this boy, he is very quick and direct. I think we could have a player on our hands. I think the lads were very tired but some of the goals were far too easy. I'm hoping we revert to our usual 3 at the back next week as for me Tait and Dunne at full back aren't good enough at this level. Dunne in a three seems to do a bit better and Tait simply can't defend period. Overall disappointing afternoon but not disheartened. These boys have given us everything over the last few months and must say I've not been this proud to be a well fan in a while

Slating the professionalism of the club. Slagging of Burrows for running about with a laptop on Weds showing the penalty. Not retaining class and dignity etc. Nonsense coming out of Motherwell is incredible etc.

Shit like that.

Oh, dear: the Saint's mask seems to have slipped. I can't imagine what he's talking about, since both Robinson (and Campbell)avoided all the beartraps in their interviews and complimented Celtic and their players. Robinson was clever and said he would not comment on the penalty on Wednesday and others could judge for themselves. And people did: folk like Neil Lennon, Tom English, Michael Stewart and Alex Rae all queued up to say it wasn't one.

Celtic have looked terribly rattled because a middling-sized provincial team pushed them most of the way in the first two games: this should not have happened to a club which is supposedly so far ahead of the Scottish opposition. So they tried deflection with the coins and Brendan put on his angry face with the hacks.

Sellick are world class in the Bad Winners' Stakes, certainly. To think I used to have some sympathy for them when I considered the dire behaviour and antics of Sevco. I certainly won't make that mistake again. I'm minded not to give a toss for the coefficient now and hope Anderlecht beat them. Time they came down to earth and the rest of the Scottish clubs realised they can be beaten: ironically Lennon's Hibs came very close at CP.

A week's R&R and then off to Tinie for a morale-boosting victory. Who'll be in the home dug-out, the Invisible Man?

What an utter fanny he is.

Complete lack of humility!

Did he wait until the MFC coach pulled out the car park then get brave? Be interesting how it pans out, as Burrows always seems really well liked in Media circles, but Brendan is the saviour of Scottish Football...

• Like 1

Brilliant we are being taught about class and dignity by the guy who comments about other teams player's even when his mob aren't even involved in the game.

It would appear we have rattled brenda

makes a change from Brenda the tranny rattling something else !!!!! allegedly ???? hahahahah

Don't really care what he says. Glad we are rid of them for a while. Considering we just played them for 270 mins it's really only the last 15 mins that puts a damper on it. We'll save our victory over them for the Scottish cup !

your obsessed with the Scottish cup final ,,,,, which is in MAY,,,, your not back till june hahahahahah

So the guy who feels that it is acceptable to talk about and comment on every other team and player in the leagues feels that he has enough moral high ground to have a pop at us, the irony is painful.

They really are not enjoying the media spotlight being pointed back on them and their lack of professional integrity, their wanks fans and players. Out wee diddy team really have managed to get right under their skin and it feels great. It's about time that somebody stood up to these wanks and got some focus on what they are all about and how they are being allowed to effectively run and control the league.

Who really cares if they have an issue with us or any other team in the league, they do not care about the league but they care about being the only big fish and their easy access to the Champions league year after year. They complain about the quality of opposition but do nothing to help improve the quality of the league they are all about themselves. Do we really care if we are on their good side or not, fuck them.

• Like 5

Really hope we see pictures of stadium damage released now. Keep pressure up following their managers and players verbal by laying out hard facts rather than hearsay.

Genuinely not convinced a single coin was thrown from our end now. All bluster and bollocks for me.

Lets see their retort when undeniable proof is right in front of them of their fans bullshit.

Also, as much as it will never happen, would love someone from media to focus on character assassination of Burrows. Utterly pathetic, uncalled for and probably baseless. Unprofessional and immature, time some called Brenda on it.

Here's one of the biggest ironies about Celtic (and in previous years Rangers); when a small club like ours steps up and actually pushes them, takes points or as in previous seasons cuff them, all they do is moan.

Are these not the clubs that constantly complain about lack of local competition impacting on their European performances? On that basis Celtic should be absolutely over the moon when someone does display the quality to eventually beat them.