Scottish Premiership Game 15: Celtic (A) 02/12/17 15:00

Yabba's Turd

The only thing worse than having to tolerate the OF in our league would be having the OF in our league and not benefitting financially.

So let Celtic generate as much revenue for us as possible please, or kick the pair of them out to join another league.

This 'Celtic generating revenue for us' gets right on my tits as well...tell you what, tell them to ram the money up their arse, and find another league that will take them.

They've had the run of the Scottish League since time began, their influence knows no bounds in the corridors of power and within the media, they have hundreds of thousands of supporters from all corners of the country driving past multiple other clubs en route and many support them in the name of religion. Fuck them, fuck everything they stand for and fuck absolutely everything the other lot stand for as well. Cunts the pair of them.

'Celtic generate revenue for us'...fuck that

• Like 7

This 'Celtic generating revenue for us' gets right on my tits as well...tell you what, tell them to ram the money up their arse, and find another league that will take them.

You do know the money comes from UEFA and not as a gift from Peter Lawell don't you?

Cover your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears, make lah-de-lah-de-lah noises and pretend it doesn't happen but no matter how unpalatable it might appear it happens and it happens as a direct consequence of whether it's Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or whoever progressing in Europe.

Consider it a win win if eases your annoyance any. Celtic or any of the others get toed you've any easy opportunity to have a right good chuckle to yourself. They do well and our youth development programme benefits to the tune of a few hundred thousand.

Other teams have would have no qualms benefiting it was us by some miracle ploughing through the rounds. I have no qualms benefitting just because it's Celtic.

The very fact however that it's Celtic offers an opportunity to annoy them because going by some of the shit I've read in the last 10 days they are a bawhair from playing the "green pound" card the other arse of the cheek used to play. And I'm happy to take that opportunity to wind them up.

Ask Burrows or Leitch how they would feel about ramming that money up someone's arse.

But don't like it? The chances are it'll be gone in a season or two anyway when the current agreement with the "elite" is up and they all renegotiate with UEFA.

They've had the run of the Scottish League since time began, their influence knows no bounds in the corridors of power and within the media, they have hundreds of thousands of supporters from all corners of the country driving past multiple other clubs en route and many support them in the name of religion. Fuck them, fuck everything they stand for and fuck absolutely everything the other lot stand for as well. Cunts the pair of them.

I don't disagree with a single word of that. It's got sweet fuck all to do with us getting a solidarity payment mind you but succintly put nonetheless.

'Celtic generate revenue for us'...fuck that

Want to seriously girn about Celtic directly generating revenue for us? Join the bandwagon to get the fuckers out the Main Stand next time they are due to come to Fir Park.

But solidarity payments? This is win win stuff all the way.

You do know the money comes from UEFA and not as a gift from Peter Lawell don't you?

Cover your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears, make lah-de-lah-de-lah noises and pretend it doesn't happen but no matter how unpalatable it might appear it happens and it happens as a direct consequence of whether it's Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or whoever progressing in Europe.

Consider it a win win if eases your annoyance any. Celtic or any of the others get toed you've any easy opportunity to have a right good chuckle to yourself. They do well and our youth development programme benefits to the tune of a few hundred thousand.

Other teams have would have no qualms benefiting it was us by some miracle ploughing through the rounds. I have no qualms benefitting just because it's Celtic.

The very fact however that it's Celtic offers an opportunity to annoy them because going by some of the shit I've read in the last 10 days they are a bawhair from playing the "green pound" card the other arse of the cheek used to play. And I'm happy to take that opportunity to wind them up.

Ask Burrows or Leitch how they would feel about ramming that money up someone's arse.

But don't like it? The chances are it'll be gone in a season or two anyway when the current agreement with the "elite" is up and they all renegotiate with UEFA.

I don't disagree with a single word of that. It's got sweet fuck all to do with us getting a solidarity payment mind you but succintly put nonetheless.

Want to seriously girn about Celtic directly generating revenue for us? Join the bandwagon to get the fuckers out the Main Stand next time they are due to come to Fir Park.

But solidarity payments? This is win win stuff all the way.

My point is that Celtic would be in no position to 'generate revenue for us', if they didn't have a league to play in...I know exactly where the money comes from, how it is decided who gets it, how it is spent and what Burrows or Leitch would say if we never had it. Celtic need us (the collective league system), every bit as much as we need them, in fact more so.

In my opinion, its blood money, the scraps from the rich mans table, a pay-off to turn a blind eye to the uneven playing field that football is becoming at all levels. Celtic don't generate money for us, we give them a platform to continually book their place in the money-spinning Champions League, every single year.

• Like 4

As for this point, I've been very vocal on my thoughts on the Celtic fans in the Main Stand and the Cooper Bar on Wednesday night...just have a look at the thread I started, I'd have them nowhere near it, but then again, we need the money right?

In my opinion, its blood money, the scraps from the rich mans table, a pay-off to turn a blind eye to the uneven playing field that football is becoming at all levels. Celtic don't generate money for us, we give them a platform to continually book their place in the money-spinning Champions League, every single year.

See, that's altogether more reasoned If you'd said that in the first place I wouldn't have had too many grounds to contest.

As for this point, I've been very vocal on my thoughts on the Celtic fans in the Main Stand and the Cooper Bar on Wednesday night...just have a look at the thread I started, I'd have them nowhere near it, but then again, we need the money right?

Then fair play to you on that. I'd seen the posts and thread but evidently hadn't paid close enough attention to who the originator was.

• Like 1

I didn't see anybody, including me, say we "need" Celtic. Just that it would be mental to want less money than already receive.

Far too many OF fans in the boards around the cou ntry to see them kicked out of our league. If they do ever leave, it will be of their own volition. And as nice as that would be, there's not many would want them.

Brendan,s group record played 12 won 1 drew 3 lost 8. Home record in groups since his arrival won 0 drew 1 lost 5 .Thats the reason they are 67 games unbeaten ,with a squad that size there is no way players like Scott Brown etc should be playing 3 games in a week against wee Motherwell but if they lose their unbeaten domestic run, people might actually focus on how shit they are in Europe so not resting many domestically .

• Like 1

Brendan,s group record played 12 won 1 drew 3 lost 8. Home record in groups since his arrival won 0 drew 1 lost 5 .Thats the reason they are 67 games unbeaten ,with a squad that size there is no way players like Scott Brown etc should be playing 3 games in a week against wee Motherwell but if they lose their unbeaten domestic run, people might actually focus on how shit they are in Europe so not resting many domestically .

Excellent point.