Scott Leitch Leaves The Club

gilmour

Leitch, a former club captain and assistant manager, has been in his current post for just over four years, but has left with the aim of returning to first team management.

Motherwell were recently named among the eight clubs chosen by the Scottish FA to head up the Elite level of its new Project Brave initiative.

I am keen to get back into football management and Im leaving having helped secure Elite status within Project Brave.

The club will now look to appoint a successor to continue the good work and progress of the last few years.

Chief Operating Officer Alan Burrows said: I would like to thank Scott for his work at Braidhurst and wish him every success in his future career.

Scott Leitch added: I am keen to get back into football management and Im leaving having helped secure Elite status within Project Brave. I want to wish everyone at Motherwell FC all the very best going forward.

Under my directorship a high number of players have moved from the Academy to the first team. In addition Motherwell youth players are now representing Scotland in every age group.

I want to wish everyone at Motherwell FC all the very best going forward.

It's uber suspicious if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at United or, given how driven he is, Hampden.

He's gone now, time to draw a red line under it.

Uber ! Fnarr Fnarr