Scottish Premiership Game 20: Rangers (A) 27/12/17 19:45

Andy_P

Rangers are absolutely rotten, have been dropping points to all and sundry this season and yet this has been as routine win for them as they come.

1 win in 10 now.

Fail to win on Saturday and Robinson should be under pressure. My patience is certainly running out as it is abundantly clear we are in major bother this season now.

Hamilton is now the biggest game in Steve Robinson's managerial career. 1 win in 10, no matter the hard luck stories is unacceptable, managers have been sacked for a lot less!

Freefalling down the league with 1 win in 11, and the clubs senior management should be asking serious questions!

• Like 1

Moult was much more than a goalscorer for us,he could hold the ball up and get us up the park while bringing others into play,what we have up front right now is pathetic,if we don't get a suitable replacement or more like 2 then we are in real trouble.

Anyone else worried about relegation or is just me.

All the optimism and momentum from the start of the season is drained completely out of me.

I may be a panty wetter but honestly this is brutal stuff.

One of our biggest assets during our positive start to the season was our endless energy but we appear to have blew up in recent weeks. And without Moult to make the most of percentage football, we look to be the worst team in the league.

• Like 1

I was surprised so many posters thought Rangers winning was a forgone conclusion, we should have stood a real chance tonight. The Accy game is real pressure now and sadly I can see the crowd starting to turn on Robinson should we lose. Still think we should give him time to turn it around but just as aware in the real footballing world that rarely happens and patience wears thin very quickly.

I accept recent league form has been woeful. But if we can avoid relegation then getting nearly £2m into the club this season more than budgeted for is far more important.

Those 3 games v Celtic in less than a week destroyed our momentum and gave us injuries to our 4-5 most important players. Catch 22. If we do not reach the semi and final of the cup I don’t think we pick up as few points as we have.

Cut Robinson some slack. We are now in a position where most things are going against us as oppose to everything going for us. Even Accies game being postponed tonite means they will be fresher than us come Saturday.

The usual suspects on here will p1ss their pants and start questioning the Managers position. What we need now is fans to stay loyal and see what happens after the Jan transfer window.

• Like 6