milo

Scottish Premiership Game 21: Hamilton (H) 30/12/17 15:00

I'm hoping big Alex can be the hero today. Takes a lot of stick on this forum. Bowman was getting pelters last season and I remember Higdon also getting stick. Let's get behind all the players today. COYW!!!!

Apparently Accies have a bit of a defensive shortage for today - a couple of injuries and they also sacked that Sarris guy during the week for some reason.

Despite recent results I fancy us today. We need to keep an eye on templeton and Docherty but I think well have enough to edge it.

2-1 Motherwell. Tanner and Kipre!

1-1 for me, I dont see confidence been high and Accies are always capable of upsetting the apple cart. Its wont be pretty. Sadly ive been stuck indoors all Christmas with a respitory virus so will miss this one, gutted.

yorkyred

you might just be the lucky one

but jesus don't listen to the mfc podcast, they can make going for a piss sound exciting :haha::haha:

Mon the Fish.

Hat trick hero and boot that monkey right o'er the south stand!

Over from Rothesay for this one today. Long way to come to go home cold and pissed off. We better win.

• Like 1

Motherwell: Carson, Tait, Hammell, Bigirimana, Hartley, Bowman, Rose, Kipre, Campbell, Newell, Tanner

Most inexperienced bench we've had this season probably. Could be a blessing in disguise.

2-1 to us, Tanner brace.

Missing the game today, been loaded for the last few weeks. Thought I was getting over it and the coughing back as bad as ever. With the weather not going to aggravate it.

Hope we can get a result today and look forward to the winter break allowing players to get back fit.

Gazza, I think that's your only option. It's working well at the moment and the boys haven't made it all about the ref...yet!!

Just read your post as the penalty is given! Sounds like a bad decision mind you.

Right behind it and it looked diabolical from here.

1-1 :(

Played quite well in the first half. Hammell looking assured at left back. Accies hardly in it until the penalty. I'm up the other end of the East Stand but it looked like a handball to me, although Accies got away with a similar incident a few mins previous.

Losing Campbell to injury is a big loss. He was playing well.

I was gonna ask if it was an injury. Seemed a pretty quick change from the foul or did he pick up something earlier that I missed?