Scottish Premiership Game 21: Hamilton (H) 30/12/17 15:00

milo

To the folk moaning about Hartley. Fuck off and go and watch basketball. Hartley had Carson's back. Thats what i want would want from my team mates.

100%, Imrie is a wee prick for the 2nd year running he has kicked it with force into the main stand with intent to hurt yet nothing is mentioned about it??? Why not ??? Complete dick of a man, we should have the intent to go skud them in the cup just to get it right round that wee fanny !!!!
  • Like 1

Thought we did okay first half and deserved to be ahead. Thought the pen was ridiculous as Hartley appeared to slide in with his hands at his side but happy to wait and see the highlights before totally deriding Dallas for the decision.

2nd half was awful. No gameplan. Just aimless hoofball going nowhere. The way we conceded the goals was concerning and the lack of composure from so called professional footballers was quite alarming.

Not in the Robbo out camp but some of our senior pros need to have a look at themselves and ask if they are doing enough.

To the folk moaning about Hartley. Fuck off and go and watch basketball. Hartley had Carson's back. Thats what i want would want from my team mates.

So he will now get suspended was that smart? I get the defend your team mate stuff but defend him from what? A few verbals wi Imrie but now he and we are the ones who suffer. Way to deal with contemptible numpties like Imrie is beat them at football not losing the plot and shoving them to the ground...total nonsense from an experienced player who should know better and avoid playing into the wee turds hands.

And as for basketball I would rather poke my eyes out with a sharp stick thanks

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Not sure where the basketball reference comes from as it has it's fair share of bust ups too, but I digress.

I get backing your team mate up, but that was daft from him. There's ways of getting involved there that won't get you a fucking daft suspension.

Not sure where the basketball reference comes from as it has it's fair share of bust ups too, but I digress.

I get backing your team mate up, but that was daft from him. There's ways of getting involved there that won't get you a fucking daft suspension.

The basketball thing was probably a reference to something Hartley said a while ago.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/motherwell/go-and-play-basketball-peter-hartley-tells-motherwell-critics-1-4619598/amp

Aye I mind that, but it doesnt really fit here. Regardless, I thought he was brutal today and that was probably frustration at full time.

Left early as couldn't stomach anymore so only just hearing of Hartley. What a fucking idiot. As if we are not struggling big time, he's now decided to hurt us even more by getting himself stupidly banned.

I'm so pissed off with this team it's not even funny anymore.

I was reading how the first game after that awful day the players went it at HT 2-0 down at hearts. They said this is not acceptable and fought for a 2-2 draw.

What a difference to today and that idiot getting sent offf.

Embarrassing

Carson- nothing much to do, poor getting beaten twice from tight angles

Tait- playing with an injury, poor delivery throughout

Hammell- poor at their third, but a decent shift

Kipré- solid and committed,

Hartley- poor from him, post match red completely unacceptable. A lack of class, Robinson almost pardons him. Embarrassing and his suspension will damage us. Fine him and sign another centre half, NO ONE is indispensable.

Campbell- his injury cost us hugely. Bossing the game til then.

Bigiramana- no cohesive linking or passing. Caught on the ball repeatedly late on

Rose- lumbering and ineffective today

Tanner- good goal. Missed chances and was absolutely blowing out his arse late on. Doesnt do enough work in opposition box

Bowman- confidence has gone, constantly running to corners, no driving into the box

Newell- grafted but too far from the box. Knackered then subbed

Grimshaw- a shadow of the guy we had on loan before

Fisher- did nothing, not sharp

McLean- looked positive, too little too late

Not our finest hour

Sorry, Phil

We let you down , today of all days

I'm still cringing watching this. Getting beat is bad enough but it happens so take it on the chin.

But to lose you're class is something else.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-motherwell-defender-peter-hartley-11773841

Violent conduct probably a 3 match ban

Going by your various comments on here over the last few days mate you lost your class a long time ago (if you ever had any in the first place)

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've yet to see any highlights and there appears little mention of it on the thread but from my vantage point it looked little different to the ball blasted into a ruck of players that the referee seemed content to ignore down the other end a couple of minutes earlier.

I'm sure some will disagree with me here, but I think the ref called both right.

The Accies boy was turning away with his hands pulled in towards his chest. Hartley's arm was flailing out at his side and made him a bigger obstacle to beat.

I'm sure some will disagree with me here, but I think the ref called both right.

The Accies boy was turning away with his hands pulled in towards his chest. Hartley's arm was flailing out at his side and made him a bigger obstacle to beat.

Utter nonsense. It was still not deliberate hand ball as stated in the rules.

Does not matter if it was deliberate or not in this case, Hartley's arm was not in a natural position and the ball hitting it probably stopped a goal so, although it was harsh I think it was a penalty.

The way I saw it Hartley lunges in to block the shot with his leg which he does. The ball flies up in the air and hits his arm. There is no attempt to block with his arm;it's ball to hand not hand to ball.If the ball had bounced of his leg in any other directions we would be discussing a great block.

Imrie is very good at what he does, you either dont get suckered in by it and he fails. Or you react ( which of course is exactly what he wants) and you get what happened yesterday. He will have gone back to that dressing room laughing his head off and on top of that hes got Hartley suspended for the cup game. Hes done his job, Hartley did not do his given hes a seasoned professional.

Its entirely possible that Carson was having words with Imrie due to him rattling the ball into the Well fans for the second time in just over a year.

Hartley was daft and shouldve done Imrie during the game. I have to laugh at the constant chat that were a dirty team, for me we dont go in hard enough.

The ref was shocking yesterday by the way. The penalty was soft and the tackle that injured Campbell was a stick on yellow card.

If ref's applied the rules word for word then you are right. But they don't.

Hartley could have controlled his body shape better so right or wrong, ref's these days will view flailing your arm out therefore making yourself bigger as within the realms of "deliberate".

Hammell- poor at their third, but a decent shift

Kipré- solid and committed,

Hartley- poor from him, post match red completely unacceptable. A lack of class, Robinson almost pardons him. Embarrassing and his suspension will damage us. Fine him and sign another centre half, NO ONE is indispensable.

Kipre was more to blame for the second goal than Hammell was at the third.