Robinson... How Do We Think He's Doing ?

postiejim

27 minutes ago, Yodo said:

So Robinson has come out and said there can be no excuses against Accies so I take from that he will walk away on Saturday night if we get beat ,I really hope so 

You know that’s not what he meant, and you know he won’t. 

“To be fair to Curtis, I think he had a concussion as well.

“He didn’t look all there and his partner had to take him home after the game.

“I don’t think he was physically functioning properly, so I don’t know what was going on.”

Quote from Aldred.

If the manager and physios are letting players play with concussions then they should all be shown the door.

• Like 2

At this moment we are 9th, if we are in this position or even 10th come the end of the season then he will have done his job, it’s as simple as that for me. Yes the football has been horrendous at times but it also got us to 2 cup finals. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. If we had a manager who got every single tactical decision right, every signing was sensational and had us playing like Barcelona, the simple fact is he wouldn’t be with us! 

27 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Quote from Aldred.

If the manager and physios are letting players play with concussions then they should all be shown the door.

Perhaps. But I think I'd still trust the judgement of the medical professionals we pay to make that call over Tom Aldred's opinion.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, numpty said:

Perhaps. But I think I'd still trust the judgement of the medical professionals we pay to make that call over Tom Aldred's opinion.

A bit like the average football fan knows more than the average professional manager ? Next time i’m not well instead of going to the doctor I will give Tom a buzz

So Robinson has come out and said there can be no excuses against Accies so I take from that he will walk away on Saturday night if we get beat ,I really hope so 
Really? Maybe you should mention it a little more often. You know, just in case anyone's happened to miss your current three posts a day saying how much you'd like him gone.

29 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

Really? Maybe you should mention it a little more often. You know, just in case anyone's happened to miss your current three posts a day saying how much you'd like him gone.

Aye move along nothing to see here all is well ,don't worry we are to good to be relagated after all we are where we should be .

Aye move along nothing to see here all is well ,don't worry we are to good to be relagated after all we are where we should be .
All is clearly not as well as it might be. Of that you'll get few who'll disagree. But your almost daily attempt at a squeezing in a "Robinson must go“ inference is about as painstakingly dull as half the games we've watched this season.

• Haha 3

Yodo is the classic message  board troll and why anyone rises to his bait I really don’t know. 
I have never seen a remotely positive post and don’t expect to see one regardless how we are doing or who is in charge. 
It is too much put on to be sincere or realsitic. 
If I could put him on ignore I would 

You can’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, numpty said:

I'm not sure how much i trust our physios.

I didn't see this game but against St Johnstone at home Aldred looked like he was out cold then got minimal treatment from the physios and was allowed to wander back on looking dazed. I've seen Christophe Berra and Lewis Spence of Dundee play concussed against us in the last year or so as well. I remember Hutchinson being allowed to play on once against Aberdeen when he wouldn't have been allowed to continue in a boxing match years ago.

The question needs to be asked why footballers aren't getting the same HIA testing as players in other sports.

2 hours ago, steelboy said:

I'm not sure how much i trust our physios.

I didn't see this game but against St Johnstone at home Aldred looked like he was out cold then got minimal treatment from the physios and was allowed to wander back on looking dazed. I've seen Christophe Berra and Lewis Spence of Dundee play concussed against us in the last year or so as well. I remember Hutchinson being allowed to play on once against Aberdeen when he wouldn't have been allowed to continue in a boxing match years ago.

The question needs to be asked why footballers aren't getting the same HIA testing as players in other sports.

With all the serious head injuries recently I'm amazed I've not seen anything about wearing rugby style caps. 

And with the research into brain injury from heading a ball I think it's only a matter of time before some kind of head protection comes in.

11 hours ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

Yodo is the classic message  board troll and why anyone rises to his bait I really don’t know. 

I have never seen a remotely positive post and don’t expect to see one regardless how we are doing or who is in charge. 

It is too much put on to be sincere or realsitic. 

If I could put him on ignore I would 

Can you get your head any further in the sand ,I just say it as I see it and at the moment and for the last season and a half we have been really awful 

That quote from Aldred is disgusting! And if I was in charge of the club, both the Manager and Physio would be sacked on the spot.

I am still shocked there is no HIA in football considering the amount of head knocks, and the Men in charge have a duty of care for their employees. Fuck the result, if a guy is concussed he doesnt go back on the pitch, even if it means going down to 10 men.

Unfortunately Its going to take a dead body or a career ending serious injury to change out prehistoric attitudes toward this issue

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Shaka said:

Unfortunately Its going to take a dead body or a career ending serious injury to change out prehistoric attitudes toward this issue

The Ryan Mason injury did nothing to change things down in England so I don't know if a serious career ending injury would even change things up here...

7 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Said the bishop tae the actress 

ffs yodo you are in a good mood, all change that, ROBINSON MUST STAY  after that result, and the possible signing of McCormack and who ever else , I think he will be safe till the summer so you will have another 5 months to moan  hahahahaha