Scottish Premiership Game 22: Ross County (H) 24/01/18 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Almost 4 months since a home league win.

Need to win this.

Agree we need to win this. But it's not our home form I'm concerned about. We need to win this with two hard away game upcoming, as mentioned above.

Amazingl we've only played 4 home league games since our last home win on 30 Sept.

Hibs, lost

Celtic, draw

Dundee, draw

Accies, lost

That said, after Hibs/Hearts away, we go into a 3 game home run against Partick/St J/Killie where I'd expect to pick up points.

I see Ross County have signed David Ngog.

Couldve done without that as thats potentially a very decent signing.

I think his main attraction to Ross County will be his height, but apart from that he hasn't done particulalrly well at any of the clubs he's been with, including Killie and Hearts.

I think his main attraction to Ross County will be his height, but apart from that he hasn't done particulalrly well at any of the clubs he's been with, including Killie and Hearts.

Think youre getting mixed up with Michael Ngoo, another ex-Liverpool players who, as you say, wasnt very good at Hearts or Killie.

I see Ross County have signed David Ngog.

Couldve done without that as thats potentially a very decent signing.

One of the best ever football jokes was about him. Unfortunately, telling it would get you the jail these days :crazy:

Missed the last couple of games so buzzing to get back to the fitbaw tomorrow. Hopefully the break and the win at the weekend will give us a renewed momentum going into the new year. Ross County are a bit of a interesting one, they are obviously struggling but have some decent players and their sugardaddy will be investing heavily this month to keep them up. Guys like Keilor-Dunne and Michael Gardyne always look dangerous. Always impressed by Davies at the back too, usually very solid. They've also just added Greg Tansey and David N'gog (former Liverpool) Hopefully a few of our new boys will be out to prove a point, would be great to see Cifti or Main get their first goal.

A win really is essential as away games to in-form Hearts and Hibs are going to be really tough to get anything from. Not privy to the injury list at the moment but hopefully we have Aldred and Bowman back in contention. I still think we could be doing with another full back/defender as we aren't exactly awash with options with Aldred out and Hammell retiring.

Pretty confident we can pick up a narrow win here.

Big carrot tomorrow night because if we win guaranteed to be back in the top 6 which would be massive boost but if we lose we are back in the shit .

We would only move into 6th if we win by three goals and Kilmarnock draw with St Johnstone.

Going 10 points from 12th place should be enough motivation.

If you haven't seen the posts circulating on social media, a very good friend of ours passed away on Saturday. RIP Big H

‘Well fan Harry Stokes passed away suddenly last week due to a cardiac arrest at only 50. Fans are asked to take part in a minutes applause during the Ross County game on the 50 minute mark as a show of respect to Harry and his family.
  • Like 1