Scottish Premiership Game 22: Ross County (H) 24/01/18 19:45

Yabba's Turd

If we are ever going to win a league match again surely it has to be this one?

Ross County have an even poor record than we do over the the last 12 matches, albeit by 1 point.

They don't have a striker of any note and have 1 clean sheet in 11 matches.

No excuses tonight. 3 points have to be taken or serious questions have to be asked.

If we are ever going to win a league match again surely it has to be this one?

Ross County have an even poor record than we do over the the last 12 matches, albeit by 1 point.

They don't have a striker of any note and have 1 clean sheet in 11 matches.

No excuses tonight. 3 points have to be taken or serious questions have to be asked.

This.

completely shocking. we need to stop winning and keeping clean sheets. he has got to go.

You have to admit though, that was horrific to watch tonight. I am generally pretty optimistic about Motherwell but that was brutal!

First half we made no attempt to play any kind of football, it was just try and hoof it over the top to the front men and hope they got on the right side of the defender. Every one of our players was doing it so it must have been an instruction, either that or we have seriously regressed.

I remember reading stats about 9/10 games into the season, we were the team who put the most crosses into the box. I think we managed 2 in the full first half. Crazy that we have 2 big strikers and we dont try and get the ball in for them to attack.

I am hoping that Robinson is just trying to make us solid again and get our confidence up. Play like that for the rest of the season will be dire to watch and more worryingly, will have us closer to the bottom than we are now.

Still, 3 points. Very badly needed so we will have them. Mon the 'well!