Scottish Premiership Game 23: Hearts (A) 27/01/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

You must be too young to remember Tommy McLean.

His first 4 or 5 years in the SPL involved parking the bus in the hope we'd sneak a 9th place finish and avoid relegation.

We were playing free flowing football under McLean when I actually started watching the game. Before that I was just playing with rocks on the slope behind the portholes.

I suspect Robinson would bench Davie Cooper to fit Andy Rose in the team.

Boy am glad I never bought a ticket to go today,the reason for that was the garbage I sat through on Wednesday . Now our most creative player is warming the bench I feel sorry for our support who will be lucky to see us have a shot on goal . I really do hope I'm wrong but if we get beaten Robinson will be out with the " we are down to the bare bones " rubbish, 4 days till the window closes we have gathered a bit of momentum over the last 2 games but get beat at Tynecastle then it makes it even harder to go to Easter Road

Dont get all this panic about team picked by manager . You dont change a defence which has not conceded in two games unless you want to cause problems in the dressing room . With Hartley on the bench breathing down the necks of the back three thats exactly what we need . Poor game then you dont play next week and Hartley plays . Thats how it should work so no probs with that . If I was tanner Id be a bit pissed off but get why Robinson has played this team . Any team Levein picks is robust to say the least so we need to match it . Also park not suited for ball players . Heavy and rutted. Horses for courses . Still playing with two strikers so overall Im ok .

• Like 1

If we were setting up for a nil - nil, not sure we'd be playing 2 up top.

Absolutely. Tanner was carrying an injury and may still be. We will need fresh options up front if and when Cifti and Main tire. Hearts will play a physical game and we have to match them. As Robbo says we have to win battles first before we can play football.

Boy am glad I never bought a ticket to go today,the reason for that was the garbage I sat through on Wednesday . Now our most creative player is warming the bench I feel sorry for our support who will be lucky to see us have a shot on goal . I really do hope I'm wrong but if we get beaten Robinson will be out with the " we are down to the bare bones " rubbish, 4 days till the window closes we have gathered a bit of momentum over the last 2 games but get beat at Tynecastle then it makes it even harder to go to Easter Road

#WengerOut

• Like 1

I'm in the States just now, so paid £9 to HeartsTV because the site said there was a link to watch the game for international viewers, fuckers took the money and now the link won't work.

If I get it to work I'll stream it for everyone to watch.

• Like 2

I'm in the States just now, so paid £9 to HeartsTV because the site said there was a link to watch the game for international viewers, fuckers took the money and now the link won't work.

If I get it to work I'll stream it for everyone to watch.

yes please mixr not working so sitting here listening to Charlie nickerless on ssn

Living a bit of a charmed life at the moment. Two off our post and Collum has another ridiculous decision for his scrap book cos he's denied Hearts a stonewall penalty.

We are still on the game, we've not been blown away, it's just Hearts have much better movement off the ball and the likelihood is they will get the goal.

We've not been bad but it's just all a bit laboured when we are on the ball. There is really no creativity beyond 'lump it up to the strikers'.

Living a bit of a charmed life at the moment. Two off our post and Collum has another ridiculous decision for his scrap book cos he's denied Hearts a stonewall penalty.

We are still on the game, we've not been blown away, it's just Hearts have much better movement off the ball and the likelihood is they will get the goal.

We've not been bad but it's just all a bit laboured when we are on the ball. There is really no creativity beyond 'lump it up to the strikers'.

You talking about the pen claim that is posted above your post? You're having a laugh with the stonewall comment. You must be.