Scottish Premiership Game 23: Hearts (A) 27/01/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Boy am glad I never bought a ticket to go today,the reason for that was the garbage I sat through on Wednesday . Now our most creative player is warming the bench I feel sorry for our support who will be lucky to see us have a shot on goal . I really do hope I'm wrong but if we get beaten Robinson will be out with the " we are down to the bare bones " rubbish, 4 days till the window closes we have gathered a bit of momentum over the last 2 games but get beat at Tynecastle then it makes it even harder to go to Easter Road

Yep, you were wrong

Undoubtedly a great point today against a team on a great run but by fuck its not pleasant to watch. Saw more football played at my sons game this morning .

Perfectly clear to see that we are going route one for the rest of the season and the game plan is to score from set pieces. The absence of tanner from the starting line up tells you what Robbos plans are and they dont involve playing football :

If we keep it up for the rest of the season and steal points like today and manage to avoid a relegation dogfight he will be regarded a hero but its going to be a hard hard watch.

Hearts dominated today down the left side of our team and there was a clear reason for this. I wonder if thats why we are signing a journeyman left midfielder next week !!!!!

• Like 1

Undoubtedly a great point today against a team on a great run but by fuck its not pleasant to watch. Saw more football played at my sons game this morning .

Perfectly clear to see that we are going route one for the rest of the season and the game plan is to score from set pieces. The absence of tanner from the starting line up tells you what Robbos plans are and they dont involve playing football :

If we keep it up for the rest of the season and steal points like today and manage to avoid a relegation dogfight he will be regarded a hero but its going to be a hard hard watch.

Hearts dominated today down the left side of our team and there was a clear reason for this. I wonder if thats why we are signing a journeyman left midfielder next week !!!!!

Tanner was carrying a knock and we were up against a physical Hearts side who are going well.

Played 2 up top, so only real place for Tanner was the left it right wing. I can understand fully why Robinson went for the midfield he chose in today's game given what was in store.

I wouldn't expect to see that every week especially when Frear is fit.

• Like 1

I to find it hard to believe that not everyone can see this despite the evidence presented.

Im not bothered either way, as I said its about time we got 1 of those decisions if it wasnt over the line!

However, that "proof" is far from conclusive, yes it looks over but the WHOLE ball must break the line, unless there is a camera in the goal, that ball may be fully over,or (as I think) it may be 95% over. 1 is a goal and 1 isnt.

The main thing is, no matter how it goes in, it was given as a goal and we have a great point! Even better Accies losing to a late late goal

Tanner dropped.

Mental. Robinson has to be the most negative manager we have ever had.

You just can't wait to stick the knife in can you. Listen to his youtube post match interview and you will understand why. Far from mental ...very sensible i would say

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Decent away point. Performance wise we were OK but I think Hearts will feel they should have won. Certainly had more chances and looked more likely to score.

In fact it looked fairly predictable when Hearts scored with 10 minutes to go. They always looked likely to nick one while we didn't really look like scoring from open play.

In the end we got one from a free kick fired into the box in injury time but for me our ability to create and score is still a problem.

Feckin cheer up. Two goals in three games from our new striker u missed that from the detailed match report.

My friend has just pointed out that neither Ciftci nor Main are likely to last beyond the 65/70 minute mark so that might be the time to introduce Tanner which could be fair enough.

Just as well Main made it to the 95th minute then! . But the reasoning was sound

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk