Scottish Premiership Game 25: Partick Thistle (H) 03/02/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Didn't start playing at all till we went a goal down. Far too predictable. Lost a shocking goal. Hendrie is never going to replace Hammell. Looks a duffer . McHugh is crap. So all things considered delighted with a point with the only good thing Cifti done all day.

I thought today was the best McHugh has been this season, he was snapping into challenges and shifting the ball on well.

Horrible game. Shite defending from us and shoutout to Charlie Dunne for his bravery, and Ciftci for the goal.

In truth I though McHugh was terrible, slow, caught in possession more than once and pretty ineffective. Kipre was man of the match by a country mile.

In truth I though McHugh was terrible, slow, caught in possession more than once and pretty ineffective. Kipre was man of the match by a country mile.

Agree with that, far too slow moving the ball on, caught in possession far too often, and his distribution was woeful, not a good day at the office for him. In his defence the rest of the midfield was equally as bad so he was not alone.

Agree with that, far too slow moving the ball on, caught in possession far too often, and his distribution was woeful, not a good day at the office for him. In his defence the rest of the midfield was equally as bad so he was not alone.

Yep, very few players came out of today with pass marks. Hendry was awful before being replaced and I can really only give pass marks to Kipre. People criticise Rose but were we honestly any better without him ? Incredibly frustrating game with Thistle ruining any chance of entertainment after they scored but we only have ourselves to blame for 90 minutes that just about lacked everything.

I thought mchugh was excellent defensively today, granted he was slow in moving the ball on but so was Campbell. Not sure who left Doolan free for their goal if it was mchugh then I will take it all back

Totally agree. While he did get caught out a couple of times, he was like a man possessed when we didn't have the ball, and was up for every header and stifling every attack through the middle. Did the donkey work extremely well today.

Has McHugh has a good game yet this season? He is shocking every week. New guy Hendrie had a nightmare also.

We appear to be treading water under Robinson. Can anyone explain what the game plan appears to be? If it keep the ball in the air at all costs then were smashing it! Its absolutely atrocious to watch and not effective either.

Not winning today just puts even more pressure on us to beat St Johnstone on Tuesday. If we do manage to win then over the piece 4 points from these 2 games would be deemed acceptable. But 1 point or less and weve got to start wondering where the wins are going to come from.

Has McHugh has a good game yet this season? He is shocking every week. New guy Hendrie had a nightmare also.

We appear to be treading water under Robinson. Can anyone explain what the game plan appears to be? If it keep the ball in the air at all costs then were smashing it!

Puts even more pressure on us to beat St Johnstone on Tuesday. If we do then over the piece 4 points from these 2 games would be deemed acceptable. But 1 point or less and weve got to start wondering where the wins are going to come from.

also st j now need a win as well = well what usually happens next , hope am wrong but sometimes you can feel it in yir watter !!!!!

Why was Mains goal chopped off? It looked legit to me.

The refereeing, throughout, was shite. Not necessarily biased against us, or thistle, just shite.

It was for offside, but I'm not convinced.

Fwiw with McHugh, as much as I said I thought he was good, Kipre was MOTM by a country mile for me. He's absolutely brilliant.

Kipre was a different class today by far the best player on the park.

Hendrie should never have started. Mchugh should have been subbed for Bigi as we need someone to play a forward pass along the ground rather than pumping it up to our wingbacks who were barely over the halfway line. Partick were wise to our wingbacks today and pushed them so wide and gave them no room to run.

What does petravicious offer? strange sub, cadden wasnt having a great game but still is better than him. Petravicious should have been diving at that header but he shat it and he could have got it.

Pass marks for main, ciftci has nice touches and is getting better, campbell played ok. mchugh was honking today. back three played well. Tanners first touch kept letting him down

Im glad we have frear coming back into it.

Kipre looked our most creative player and was a class above the rest.

The chopped off goal didnt look offside to me.

We appear to be treading water under Robinson. Can anyone explain what the game plan appears to be? If it keep the ball in the air at all costs then were smashing it! Its absolutely atrocious to watch and not effective either.

Not winning today just puts even more pressure on us to beat St Johnstone on Tuesday. If we do manage to win then over the piece 4 points from these 2 games would be deemed acceptable. But 1 point or less and weve got to start wondering where the wins are going to come from.

Yer patter is pish.

• Like 1

That was far from a sparkling performance but in my opinion i thought we at least looked like we were trying to attack them which was in stark contrast to the Ross County game.

Small margins i know and we were certainly not expansive and beautiful to watch today but for me, slightly less turgid than of late.

I thought we were decent today tbh. I'm not a massive fan of Robinson's commitment to playing the percentages but thought it resulted in a good few opportunities today, Ciftci nearpost, Tanner' s cutback, Main's lob, Cadden's header etc.

Another new contract for Kipre please too.

I thought Thistle were the better team for much of the game. I think that their lack of ambition cost them as their midfield sitting deeper was a help to us. If they had kept pushing at 1-0, they could easily have picked up a second goal. We seemed to be second to every loose ball.

Thought Tanner was as poor as I've seen him and offered little. Because of that Campbell and McHugh were getting overrun in midfield. Hendrie may have taken an early knock but was poor. Cadden looked better when we went 442, a formation that could have been exposed had Thistle wanted to show any real attacking intent (it nearly cost us late on).

Thought our two best performers were Kipré and Dunne. Much maligned Dunne may be but it was his commitment and attitude that got us our equaliser and I thought he was excellent defensively.

Given I thought we deserved to lose, I'll take the point and move on.

You know how you prevent timewasting? Score the first goal...