• Carl McHugh
    • Curtis Main
    • Allan Campbell
    • Nadir Çiftçi
    • Richard Tait
    • Elliot Frear
    • Deimantas Petravičius
    • Null Vote

Kipre by a mile, Campbell had a better game and I thought Cifti put in a good shift. However still a piss poor result . Thats us shipped 4 points out 6 to that dross they've have 4 efforts on our goal in two games and scored 4 times. Kind of result that will see us sweating the season out in the bottom 6. Better than last couple of games but still nowt to get excited about.

Someone other than Kipre even getting a single vote would be amazing. Different level to everyone else on the park.

I went for Dunne :biggrin: Kipre was immense but still prone to the odd brain fart, ie the one that let Thistle in to almost nick it in injury time, Dunne was excellent today defensively, it was his determination that led to the equaliser and even found his man with a couple of passes today. :ph34r:

I went for Dunne :biggrin: Kipre was immense but still prone to the odd brain fart, ie the one that let Thistle in to almost nick it in injury time, Dunne was excellent today defensively, it was his determination that led to the equaliser and even found his man with a couple of passes today. :ph34r:

Kipre was my man of the match as mentioned above but dunne was next best for me

Aldred has been a good signing but his biggest impact has seen Cedric up his game. He has been outstanding since he came in. I wonder if Cedric thought his place was under threat. I am not sure who lost their man at the goal. It might have been Cedric as Robinson blamed a young player. Also thought Dunne was excellent once again. Campbell and McHugh did alright defensively but don't have the spark to unlock a defence. While it was not going too well for him I was surprised Tanner was subbed as the two opportunities we had in the first half were created by him.

As I expected, Kipre gets most votes. However I went for Dunne, purely because he is the centre back I was previously proposing should be dropped for Hartley, but has played well since Aldred arrived. Although he was one of the suspects who lost Doolan yesterday, his reading of the game and distribution were greatly improved.