• Carl McHugh
    • Curtis Main
    • Allan Campbell
    • Nadir Çiftçi
    • Richard Tait
    • Elliot Frear
    • Deimantas Petravičius
    • Null Vote

As I expected, Kipre gets most votes. However I went for Dunne, purely because he is the centre back I was previously proposing should be dropped for Hartley, but has played well since Aldred arrived. Although he was one of the suspects who lost Doolan yesterday, his reading of the game and distribution were greatly improved.

Im not his biggest fan but must admit he had a very good game yesterday. Kipre though was playing at a whole level higher than any other individual on the field. He was so good he looked totally out of place at our level. Carry on like that he will end up playing premiership football down south one day.

Kipre has been outstanding recently, ever since Aldred came in actually, he wins headers, tackles and can actually play a bit as well which is unusual for a centre half playing in Scotland! Credit must go to Robinson and our scouting team for being able to spot the potential in him and I feel we are now fully seeing what he brings and at 21 he is only going to get better as well.

Kipre has been outstanding recently, ever since Aldred came in actually, he wins headers, tackles and can actually play a bit as well which is unusual for a centre half playing in Scotland! Credit must go to Robinson and our scouting team for being able to spot the potential in him and I feel we are now fully seeing what he brings and at 21 he is only going to get better as well.

Hes going to end up going for very big money in the next 12 months if the club play their cards right. Seven figures possible.

• Like 1

I agree that Kipre was an easy choice for MOTM but can't believe the ratings he was given by the west of Scotland papers. He was almost universally given 5 or 6 which equated to almost the full starting XI. What game were they watching ????

Possibly the same game as the referee. he didn't have much of a clue about football either.