Scottish Premiership Game 26: St Johnstone (H) 06/02/18 19:45

something else

Through the wonders of technology listened on mixlr all the way from South Africa...great job by Lewis and Craggs. Sounded an excellent 2nd half performance with our 'lack of creative ' players making many chances. Campbell was getting rave reviews interesting to hear Rose in penalty box so often.

2 hours ahead over here so its a happy night night and look forward to reading loads of positive comments and maybe some praise in the morning.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Excellent second half performance shouldve scored more. St Johnstone were poor no doubt but we made them look poor. Midfield three of mchugh rose and especially Campbell dominated ably backed up by Tait at wing back.

Its hard to be overly critical when we won comfortably but thought both cadden and ciftci were both poor.

Good three points

Thought Cadden was very poor 1st half but improved 2nd half and yes Ciftci was trying hard but nothing came off for him . Campbell , Kipre , Alfred , were outstanding with Dunne , Tait , Rose , and McHugh 2nd half all doing well so all in all good day at the office . Main took goal well but missed a few and Carson tbh had nothing to do .Said on sat morning would take 4 points and a cup win this week so still on track .

Tell you what. We really miss Rose when he isnt in the team (Saturday and tonight show that). The man covers a ridiculous amount of ground and is available for every pass going. Some engine he has to get into the box as often in those final 5-10 mins. If that header had gone in he would be my Man of the Match instead of Campbell.

Surely his biggest critics must see why Robinson picks him after tonights performance?

• Like 6

BBC stats give Well 20 attempts St Johnstone 11. Carson didn't have a save to make. Back 3 totally dominated St Johnstone. Main could have had a hat trick. Campbell absolutely outstanding. Another clean sheet. Still some on here complaining. We are what we are. We ain't Barcalona. FFS enjoy the night and roll on Saturday.

COYW

That first half was fucking abysmal.

I don't think we tried to pass it shorter than 30 yards unitl about 50 mins in.

Then we started to play football.

First goal was glorious.

Curtis Main is a machine.

Dunne is solid right now. He can't pass, so fucking what? Solid. Aldred too.

Kipre is Kirpe. some boy.

I did think Andy Rose was good tonight.

• Like 1

Happy to be well proven wrong today. Well Second half that is. First half very forgettable.

Second half we were outstanding throughout the full team. Back 3 were solid, big Dunne was brilliant.

Campbell, clear man of the match and ran the show with an end product aswell. McHugh solid in the header and tackle but not great distribution.

Im one of Rose critics but he definitely had his best game in centre midfield. Worked his arse off big time.

We have a right gem in Curtis Main, could easily have had a hat trick. I love the cut of his gib. His work rate is exceptional.