Marc Fitzpatrick

Ice Rink

What do you mean, Ice?

Nothing's wrong - things are always right for me.

Might be letting your wind up merchant guard slip a bit - fi you've got opinions of different posters

????

what you on about.

I made a good post about wanting Marc to do well and you made a rather silly little animated reply

????

what you on about.

I made a good post about wanting Marc to do well and you made a rather silly little animated reply

There's only about 20 other MF threads you could have posted a comment onto, including one right at the top of the page.

Sounds like when school breaks for lunch you just fire up yer pooter, crack open yer dairylee dunkers and just come on here and fire spurious nonsense that's been keeping you off your lessons all morning.

Am I clearly naive in matters such as these..........has Marc called up the BBC and STV demanding an interview?

or is it more likely that he has been nudged forward by the gaffer to do the interview when the two broadcasters have asked. Because in spite of the pitch being in such a terrible state Marc gets on with it and does what is asked of him by the gaffer giving his all every time........even if things aren't going well. But then surely a draw with one of the OF and unbeaten in the league since the turn of the year..........a finger of blame needs to be pointed somewhere? :lol:

Perhaps i am not so naive?

It's not even that Incey - It was me that asked him to do it. We have press conference's each and every week leading up to games. We try and vary the players up so it is not the same players up each week, getting repetitive and boring.

Marc hasn't spoke in a while (November) and given it was Terry and Mo that gave him his start at MFC, then he was the logical choice.

Players very rarely, if ever, go to the press. It's the press (through the clubs) that go to players!

Marc, as always, spoke very well and represented and defended the club in a positive and professional fashion

'Flow

It's not even that Incey - It was me that asked him to do it. We have press conference's each and every week leading up to games. We try and vary the players up so it is not the same players up each week, getting repetitive and boring.

Marc hasn't spoke in a while (November) and given it was Terry and Mo that gave him his start at MFC, then he was the logical choice.

Players very rarely, if ever, go to the press. It's the press (through the clubs) that go to players!

Marc, as always, spoke very well and represented and defended the club in a positive and professional fashion

'Flow

Makes sense...

And I thought he handled himself very well and spoke up for The 'Well during this pitch witch-hunt.

Kudos Fizzy

'Flow

Could you not have prompted him to nut the first guy who asks about the park? :whistling:

So you're pissed off because you think Craigan is a secret Celtic lover because he commentated on one, maybe two games (one of them including us by the way) now you think Fizzy should let his talking be done on the pitch, despite him being, for me anyway, one of his best seasons.

I can't wait for the next player to come under fire from you, the mighty Ice Rink! :whistling:

Have to say he came across very well in the press interview now if he can only learn to PASS a ball 10 yards CROSS a ball into the box and not the back of the stand and actually gat more involved in games then im sure the boo boys that dont affect him will actually applaud him off when he gets subbed. Over to you Marky boy. :( .

FFS are people not getting bored with this. THe guy can't do anything right! All he has ever done is conducted himself with dignity, kept his nose clean on and off the park and represented the club with a high level of professionalism and it still isn't good enough.

During the interview with BBC he said he never heard the boos the other week from the crowd... of course he did! BUt instead of bad mouthing the fans he was professional and respectful (which is more than can be said about some players) and answered in a way that brushed it off! Good for him. Despite the fact at times he can do no right he remains professional.

If you don't like him/rate him thats fine your fully intitled to your opinion but no need to be sarcastic or slag him off when he's only doing the job the club asks of him!!!!