Scottish Premiership Game 27: Kilmarnock (H) 17/02/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

We've won 3 of them and drawn 6.

As an away side we shouldn't be looking to lose a game when we don't lose many away matches!

Plus we should be looking to avoid defeat against a team that has only won 4 out the last 10 at home......in last 10 away games we've equalled you points tally in the last 19 home games.

I've probably jinxed us now!

I love confidence like this, no pressure then

Decades? This team isn't a patch on the team of the late 90s that had Durrant, Holt, Dindeleux, Mitchell, Wright, Cocard, McGowne etc in it.

So yes, two decades ago. I think he was trying to praise you. We know that our better teams in recent years weren't a patch on our better teams in the 90's either.

• Like 1

We've won 3 of them and drawn 6.

As an away side we shouldn't be looking to lose a game when we don't lose many away matches!

Plus we should be looking to avoid defeat against a team that has only won 4 out the last 10 at home......in last 10 away games we've equalled you points tally in the last 19 home games.

I've probably jinxed us now!

Maybe that's why I predicted a draw.

Good to have Frear back, along with Tanner that offers us a fair bit of creativity and adds width.

Big performances required from the midfield in the absence of Campbells dig and drive. Mulumbu and co will be a handful.

Looking forward to this one and interested to see what formation we start with. COYW.