Scottish Premiership Game 29 : Aberdeen (H) 03/04/18 19:45

ECOSSE1991

It’s in the stars guys v Aberdeen this season We win They win We win They win so guess what’s next We win was a game we could have done without tbh . Campbell should not be near pitch on Saturday as need to wrap him in cotton wool till semi and whoever is replacing McHugh in semi should start alongside McHugh on sat  As for tonight bad day at the office but semi is the big 1 so let’s move on.Kipre has to learn to forget about mistakes they happen ,as he lost his man at 1st goal but visibly shaken by it next few minutes . We seem to miss Hartley rallying the troops by getting them to keep their heads up but as said earlier not too despondant about tonight next weekend is the 1 that matters . 

Just didn't look interested from the kick off and the result was never really in question. 

Our last 22 league matches, or 2 full rounds of 11 matches.

image.png.94afd894a1599393aa645e4279d7fd94.png

As you can see we've been living off the first 10 matches of the season for a while now, in fact the first 10 matches still account for more than 50% of our season points total.  

Home form is desperate as well, 3 wins in the last 13 home league matches.

As it stands Robinson actually has a poorer league win ratio than McGhee's second stint at the club and I feel as if he's been lucky to have 'feel good' cup wins interspersed through out the season other wise his record might be attracting sterner criticism. 

Cup runs are fine but our league form is nowhere near good enough nor was tonight's insipid display.  Big improvement needed. 

Need to wrap half the team up in cotton wool for a game that means nothing on Saturday .As for tonight least said the better it should be the last time we see Hendry & Frear and Newell in a Well strip ,Aberdeen simple did to us what we did to them in the cup tie bullied us all over the park . So we park this one and move on but that's 4 wins in 21 games and if we lose the semi questions have to be asked about the squad and the manager 

Fingers crossed Campbell was taken off as a precaution. I don’t like the idea of going to Hampden without McHugh, Tanner, Rose and Campbell. 

Putting preparation for the semi to one side, I don’t understand why we went with the strongest team available tonight. It’s been proven numerous times this season that a high intensity performance can’t be replicated 3/4 days later.

Having said that, we do have a severe lack of options. As Steelboy suggests, we only have 1 fit striker on our books that is of adequate quality. Hence why we win so few games. 

Get a grip were 7th in League in our 2nd semi of season and already had 1 final with the chance of a 2nd and you want answers about players and manager .FFS what were u expecting this year we had just over 3000 home fans tonight ;who do u expect us to sign with they crowds . Tonight was disappointing but the season overall certainly hasn’t some people just expect too much and are never satisfied .

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Just didn't look interested from the kick off and the result was never really in question. 

As you can see we've been living off the first 10 matches of the season for a while now, in fact the first 10 matches still account for more than 50% of our season points total.  

As it stands Robinson actually has a poorer league win ratio than McGhee's second stint at the club and I feel as if he's been lucky to have 'feel good' cup wins interspersed through out the season other wise his record might be attracting sterner criticism. 

Cup runs are fine but our league form is nowhere near good enough nor was tonight's insipid display.  Big improvement needed. 

That’s unbelievable Ya bezzer ,I know we’d been rank rotten in the league for a while but I didn’t think it was that bad.  Cup runs keeping Robinson sweet with the fans as you  say. Let’s be honest we’ve had some great days out but it’s been mostly awful.

fuk me all this negativity. ya bezzer showing stats but main stats will be not quite gd enough for top six but MAYBE in 2 finals.

I'd take that every year .Our budget is in bottom 3 of league so if the above happens or not which is 2 semis 1 final and nearly top six I'd suggest we are doing no bad. some people slashing individual players is ridiculous. Hendrie and Frear are imo ok and give different options on left. Andy Robertson is at Liverpool for a reason lol

30 minutes ago, superward said:

Rank stuff. Very unlike us.

Second to every ball, lost the midfield battle, looked nervy in a back 4 for a long while and long ball all game was just mopped up. 

Should have stayed in the hoose!

Sounds exactly like Hamilton Away recently...

24 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

So what you're saying is that in the 11 league games since the winter break, we have won 3, drawn 4 and lost 4? See you make statistics say anything you want...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Another post of ratios, percentages and general meaningless drivel, my favourite was your explanation that 22 games was 2 x 11, those spreadsheets must help you a lot.

Here are a few stats for you, no danger of relegation this season, 1 major cup final already with the chance of another, over £1.5 million generated in transfer fees, fan ownership finally implemented, so in my opinion a successful season. 

• Like 2

I think the stats that Ya Bezzer has just posted are made worse by the poor run in December. What we have to remember is that we had just played Celtic three times and the squad was depleted and exhausted. I made a point at the time about Dundee Utd suffering a similar fate in very similar circumstances. The difference is that Utd did not recover. We have.

I think it suits certain people at the moment to dismiss the cup runs as almost irrelevant. What we have to remember is that we have beaten premiership opposition in every single knock out match (including the second and third best teams in the league).

Kilmarnock have been given huge plaudits for the season they have had and rightly so. We have matched them if we allow the team the luxury of including their cup success. Remember as well at this time last year killie were in a stronger position than us. 

Steve Clarke has had a fantastic season. It would only be the harshest of critics that would not give Robinson huge credit this season.

Poor game tonight but hopefully get revenge in the semi.  Frear poor again but I did feel sorry for Hendrie. Every mistake got slaughtered especially from the 2 ,guys at back of east stand. Bigi looked bright and should start on Saturday. For semi Keep ball away from big McKenna. Won everything tonight

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grizzlyg said:

Poor game tonight but hopefully get revenge in the semi.  Frear poor again but I did feel sorry for Hendrie. Every mistake got slaughtered especially from the 2 ,guys at back of east stand. Bigi looked bright and should start on Saturday. For semi Keep ball away from big McKenna. Won everything tonight

He won everything cos we played his type of game.. aimless pointless hoof forward and for someone like him that was meat and drink. Why cant players understand if you hoof a ball forward the ball is never under control and 9 times out of ten it just gives possession to the opposition and puts you on the back foot again... it really isnt rocket science.i