Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Hamilton (A) 10/03/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I think Nadir has been better in a supporting role and shown some very nice touches.  However his eye for goal hasn't been so apparent.  If he plays, Martin Canning will ensure that his temperament is tested thoroughly.  If Ryan Bowman plays at some point, expect Accies defenders to fall about all over the place (see Evening Times article).

Always seems to be a cold, miserable day when we are over at NDP. 

We should at least score a goal as Accies last clean sheet, weirdly, was at Ibrox back in November when they won 2-0. That's 12 league matches ago.

From our point of view we have not failed to score against a bottom 6 team this season.

Might put a wee flutter on Curtis today.

31 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

What an effing joke .. ticket holders massive queue..... cash gate empty and its pissin down

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hardly surprising NDP is a shite hole,  a crappy plastic pitch, no support, all told a horrible club that brings nothing to the premiership, sooner they are back in the championship the better.. 

Accies have thrown in goals this season but we look completely toothless and haven't troubled them once. Bit slack at the back as well and it was really poor goal to lose. Main is completely isolated up front and we've got nothing coming down the sides. Tanner and Cadden have both been really poor. Need a second striker on pronto.

Lose today and we can officially forget about the top 6 I’m afraid. 

I’ll be more annoyed about dropping 6 points (so far) to an absolutely rotten Accies team and concerned that we may struggle to pick up any points before the split now.

5 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Accies have thrown in goals this season but we look completely toothless and haven't troubled them once. Bit slack at the back as well and it was really poor goal to lose. Main is completely isolated up front and we've got nothing coming down the sides. Tanner and Cadden have both been really poor. Need a second striker on pronto.

I'm still amazed that any 'Well manager in recent times has thought we can play with just one up top. 

Madness. 

47 minutes ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

This is utter torture. Hopeless. 

Change in shape to contain Accies hasn’t worked. Team can’t pass the ball 5 yards. 

Contain Accies  LOL whit a load of pish we should be running over the top of them 

• Like 2