Fir Park improvements - New scoreboard,PA, East stand roof and more...

Toxteth O'Grady

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, middleeastdave said:

Trying to purchase new credits for Well lotto, but the minute it gets to confirmation it just freezes, has anyone else have any problems with payment with the new website?

Same here , through to submit order but wont process past that screen

1 minute ago, Villageman said:

Just set up an account and purchased tickets for Edi Ciy and QOS. Did I not read somewhere that tickets could be printed at home?. Wasn't an option at checkout.

Do you need to pick them up at the office then?

The ‘Well Lotto is so un-user friendly that I’m probably going to stop contributing. Not for the first time I can’t buy new credits (server was down on Friday apparently but not been able to purchase since), only get the email results sporadically, have to keep logging in to see if I have any credit in my account, no details of winners beyond one week, it’s just shite all round. I only have 2 entries so unlikely that my £104 per year contribution will be missed but it’s just so frustrating that it’s so difficult to put money into the club. 

I know it's frustrating when new websites don't work, but I'd encourage anyone that has problems to first of all report it to the club, and secondly have a wee bit of patience.

All the testing in the world doesn't prevent unexpected issues from popping up after you go live - and our club doesn't have the resource to spend on "all the testing in the world".

• Like 2

The Lotto site isn’t a new site though, it’s an old site that needs updating.  And I’ve reported it to the club twice now, once last year and again last week, same response on both occasions - ‘I’ll pass on your comments’.

You’d think they’d want to sort it out as it’s a revenue stream. 

Edit - Just realised that wee yins post wasn’t in response to mine!

On 7/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, Sieb Dykstra said:

The ‘Well Lotto is so un-user friendly that I’m probably going to stop contributing. Not for the first time I can’t buy new credits (server was down on Friday apparently but not been able to purchase since), only get the email results sporadically, have to keep logging in to see if I have any credit in my account, no details of winners beyond one week, it’s just shite all round. I only have 2 entries so unlikely that my £104 per year contribution will be missed but it’s just so frustrating that it’s so difficult to put money into the club. 

Myself and a couple of friends have had the same problem for weeks now.  I have mentioned it to the club twice on Twitter, and once they said they would look into it, but it's still the same.  Its frustrating as I am pretty much at the point of giving up.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:35 AM, Well_Jaggy said:

Myself and a couple of friends have had the same problem for weeks now.  I have mentioned it to the club twice on Twitter, and once they said they would look into it, but it's still the same.  Its frustrating as I am pretty much at the point of giving up.

Good Morning ML1,

Apologies for the delay in responding to you and also for the issues with the Lotto website.

I have spoken to our provider today and they have confirmed that there are technical issue ongoing with the site due to the provider of the site upgrading to a new platform.

The reason for the upgrade being that the original platform had been hacked.

The upgrade has caused issued not only for Motherwell but other clubs using the same platform.

As a temporary solution at the moment, if you wish to call into the club we can manually take payment and add the credits to your account to ensure you do not miss out. Please call in on the usual number and we can process this for you.

Longer term we are meeting with the website administrator next week and hope to have a permanent solution in place shortly after this.

Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards

Andrew Strang

Finance Manager

Motherwell FC

5 hours ago, myteam said:

appreciate the update but how or where do we check the weekly results meantime?

the same place as always? https://www.welllotto.co.uk/

they'll also email that link in the weekly draw results  email to your registered email account

not much chance of winning it myself,, having contributed and played since the late 80's early 90's in all the different forms of lottery , but this latest version fucked my account and now no numbers get entered weekly, standing order still takes funds every month accruing credit, but no entries in draws.

2 minutes ago, real dosser said:

OK the new official website has been up and running for some time now. Anytime I log in on my kindle and go to latest news it keeps giving me details of the  game at Stranraer.  Is it just me or does anybody else find the new site s***e.

I see the news about Bowman's injury. Then below that, Robinson's youtube interview from earlier today.

I always get a cached copy when I log in and have to refresh the page to see the newer items, I thought it may be my browser settings but it is the same at work* and at home

*Not that I sit at work on the internet all day :rolleyes: