Fir Park improvements - New scoreboard,PA, East stand roof and more...

Toxteth O'Grady

Also have to refresh on occasion.  Oddly I don't see the player images when on Firefox either.  I wondered what one of the club tweets was on about when mentioning life size photos of the players in the player profiles. I have to refresh to see them on Firefox otherwise I just have a curious big white space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, stephmc1886 said:

Is this why there are very little of the highlights now, I'm no too keen on this Story of the Match cop out!

I think that lack of highlights is  just League Cup (because BT Sport own those rights).

Apparently it's the BBC feed we're going to get for the live stream - with the Mixlr commentary team. But that remains to be seen. I have  heard nothing official about it.

1 hour ago, stephmc1886 said:

Thought that too till I watched Ayr v Dundee, Hearts game etc. on youtube!

Didn't notice that.

Hopefully the media team is just tied up in launching the new service and it will be back to normal after that.

4 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Will this service work for those with US IP addresses? 
Asking for a travelling friend ;)

It should, its supposed to be for everyone outside the UK and Ireland. The catch for people "travelling" may be whether they require payment via a card registered to a non-UK/IE address.

• Like 1

And I see those of us who can't access the live streams can still get the full replays, for cheap. Nice. Though it does look like there'll be no free Mixlr commentary any more - £5.99/month or £59.99/year for live audio plus all the replays?

Oops...

Cancellation Confirmation

This email confirms that you have successfully cancelled your DeeTV subscription effective on Sep 24, 2018.

We will deactivate all service features on this date.

If you did not make this request, please contact a member of our Support Team via live@dundeefc.co.uk

We thank you and look forward to welcoming you again,

DeeTV

Panic over, 'Flow confirmed on Twitter last night that the free Mixlr comms would still be available. Just looked to me like they wouldn't because the UK TV packages say they include live audio commentary too -- appears that's just boilerplate text for all the clubs using the same  service.

• Like 1

Anyone know if we're likely to get the full replay of the Rangers game despite the technical issues, and if so, when? (Home page still says "sign up to watch the Rangers game", account page shows nothing more recent than "the goal from the win at Livingston"...