Fir Park improvements - New scoreboard,PA, East stand roof and more...

Toxteth O'Grady

28 minutes ago, claretband said:

How does it look on the telly? It's running but looks very low res on my laptop

Looks good on my big telly. Not as high quality as the ESPN stream I get for the English games, but decent enough.

The sounds quality is a bit tinny, as I think they are just streaming the Mixlr feed.

• 3 weeks later...
What has happened to the seat covers in the South stand?
with nobody in it today and would think the same against St Johnstone, I would have thought that they would cover the seats, or is it just another waste of money being spent by the club.
Frankly the least of our worries after that sh#tfest today

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Clackscat said:

Frankly the least of our worries after that sh#tfest today

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

My point is that we are spending money on various projects but we are certainly not buying any quality in the playing staff, yesterday we had 3 Scotsman in the starting team and I am sure we could pick some decent players from the Scottish championship or first division that would do a better job than we have at the moment.

Adding to the entertainment yesterday.  The attempt by the scoreboard to replace Grimshaw with Rose in the second half. 

Then the struggle to cope with a Motherwell team scoring more than one goal.  Would have loved to see what would happened to the scoreboard if the Colts had scored a third.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got no problem with the change to a different provider but I do wonder why - less administration for the club I suppose when an outside agency can take a small skim off the payments instead. 

The post on the official website mentions existing participants having to cancel their standing order. Strangely, the email I received as a current player of the lottery didn't mention this.

I would have thought they would have automatically transferred current participants to the new system but perhaps the rules don't allow this. A lot of players could be lost this way.