Fir Park improvements - New scoreboard,PA, East stand roof and more...

Toxteth O'Grady

This will probably be answered in due course, but what would be the craic re cup semis/finals etc. Would there be pre-sale restrictions/codes sent etc or would it search a db for matches?

If its just the software we're licensing I guess that answers itself, It'll just bolt on to the current db.

41 minutes ago, Jay said:

From my understanding of it, we've essentially bought the Ticketmaster software rather than actually letting them sell tickets to our games.

Ah, now I can access the statement on the Official Site, that seems to be the case. (Exactly the kind of statement my company makes when we sell and configure our platform for clients).

I'm more encouraged by that.

58 minutes ago, Jay said:

From my understanding of it, we've essentially bought the Ticketmaster software rather than actually letting them sell tickets to our games.

Much more encouraged by that rather than have direct links to Ticketmaster.

I have worked with them numerous times and they have a terrible habit of putting themselves (and their profits) first. They are not afraid to move the goalposts as well whenever it suits them.

If it is a license for the software then we will have a fixed annual rental contract and full control of ticketingand pricing. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

23 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Ah, now I can access the statement on the Official Site, that seems to be the case. (Exactly the kind of statement my company makes when we sell and configure our platform for clients).

I'm more encouraged by that.

I see ticketing for both Hearts and Hibs is on a Ticketmaster platform. I'd presume ours will be a similar set up.

Edit to add:

Hibs have no admin fees and no admin fee for printing at home so that matches with the info from MFC. 
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Common/CustomerNotice/TicketingInformationAndFees

Hearts charge booking fees sniders that they are: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/Common/CustomerNotice/TicketingInformationAndFees

15 hours ago, capt_oats said:

I see ticketing for both Hearts and Hibs is on a Ticketmaster platform. I'd presume ours will be a similar set up.

Edit to add:

Hibs have no admin fees and no admin fee for printing at home so that matches with the info from MFC. 
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/Common/CustomerNotice/TicketingInformationAndFees

Hearts charge booking fees sniders that they are: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/Common/CustomerNotice/TicketingInformationAndFees

Hibs ticketing is, tbf, absolutely perfect, in my single experience.

Bought tickets online on the Wednesday afternoon, arrived Thursday morning. 

13 hours ago, AndyRoss said:

Podcast with Grant Russell

Quite a lot of the questions answered in our new podcast.

As a designer I’ve been harping on about brand guidelines for years and I’m glad they are eventually coming around to the importance of implementing this properly. Consistency of club colours and logos are a must. I recreated the original MFC script logo  for our 125 celebrations and I’m happy to see it is still being used for certain media items. Prior to that they were using any old script font which regulars on here will know used to drive me crazy. I can now rest easy as long as the official club badge is finally applied to our kit in a consistent manner. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Invitation received for the new ticketmaster platform to renew season ticket.

Registered with the unique code, seat already selected, bought with ny debit card and all done in a couple of mins. No fees other than to post it to me (collect for free available).

Smashing stuff.

Anyone else get it or is a select few to see how it goes?

Also got the email about season tickets through. There doesn't appear to be the option to pay in instalments mentioned in the brochure. I'll be frank that if there is no option to finance the season ticket, the club will have lost at least two season ticket holders...

Also got the email about season tickets through. There doesn't appear to be the option to pay in instalments mentioned in the brochure. I'll be frank that if there is no option to finance the season ticket, the club will have lost at least two season ticket holders...
Option still exists. You can choose the Zebra finance option from within the ticketmaster buying process.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, superward said:

Option still exists. You can choose the Zebra finance option from within the ticketmaster buying process.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information. Didn't have time to go through the process just now to find out...

2 hours ago, superward said:

Registered with the unique code, seat already selected, bought with ny debit card and all done in a couple of mins. No fees other than to post it to me (collect for free available).

Smashing stuff.

I think they sent it to the 'selected few' who would find writting their name difficult or waiting in a que difficult just to see how easy or hard it is to use the site.   Iv not had a link sent to me yet by the way.

2 hours ago, superward said:

Smashing stuff.

I merely logged in set up my registration gave name address email , checked email for code completed sign up and that was it done. It pulled up my seat and season ticket ready for renewal. Very easy and well laid out. Like the ability to choose seats if you aint a ST holder.

Followed the instructions in the email, registered, purchased my ticket, simple.  I didn't notice an option to select the free juvenile ticket for the Cooper stand, not sure if I missed it or if it will be an option at a later point.