Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Celtic (H) 18/03/18 14:15

Yabba's Turd

Really hate  games against either side of the glasgow shite. Sickening crap you need to put up with before and after the game from there so called fans. Total bollocks that comes out of the press with regards to our players. The deliberate efforts to get inside the refs head by opposition managers. Though that one doesn't take much. And the refs themselves, desperate to prove themselves best pals with the bigot brothers there by not incuring the wrath of them or the press. Will be their as always but these games leave a lingering bad taste for a few days. Hope the seats and toilets in the south stand survive the harrowing experience. 

10 hours ago, coop91 said:

Really hate  games against either side of the glasgow shite. Sickening crap you need to put up with before and after the game from there so called fans. Total bollocks that comes out of the press with regards to our players. The deliberate efforts to get inside the refs head by opposition managers. Though that one doesn't take much. And the refs themselves, desperate to prove themselves best pals with the bigot brothers there by not incuring the wrath of them or the press. Will be their as always but these games leave a lingering bad taste for a few days. Hope the seats and toilets in the south stand survive the harrowing experience. 

Its the people who have to work in the south stand that you have to feel sorry for .... Shower of ....

10 minutes ago, David said:

Unfortunately I don't see us getting much from this game. I reckon we'll see a stellar performance, but will lose by the odd goal or two, with a dubious officiating decision thrown in for good measure.

Craigy Thomson is the ref today so dodgy pen number three is a shoe in.

Celtic missing Tierney and Griffiths, hope to replicate the performance from earlier in the season, any points most welcome.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I like Robinson’s attitude that we are looking to get more from this game than previous ones through learning from the experience. We have given them some tough games but I hope there is something new/different in today’s approach. Looking forward to seeing Main and Bowman putting themselves about against a fragile Celtic defence (now minus Tierney). COYW!

19 minutes ago, Kat said:

Craigy Thomson is the ref today so dodgy pen number three is a shoe in.

Celtic missing Tierney and Griffiths, hope to replicate the performance from earlier in the season, any points most welcome.

I knew Griffiths was missing, but with Tierney also missing now is as good a time as any to get something from the game!

2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

What was red card for?

A weak ass petulant kick out at Brown after a coming together. That's after Brown has pushed him whilst their both on the ground. 

If you're gonna get sent off at least smash the prick Cedric!

• Like 1

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Celtic (H) 18/03/18 14:15