Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Celtic (H) 18/03/18 14:15

Yabba's Turd

Disgraceful! Aye right! Saint Brendan says....Broonie is aggressive but  fair and honest. Hmmmmmm.....looking through green tinted spectacles methinks? Wonder if Cedric would agree?
Saint Brendan again...just about choked on my corn flakes when I saw 'honest'

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

Wouldn't it be great when some of the journalists dig him up on such contradictions. He could say anything, and they’ll just nod, smile and print it...

Wouldn't it be great when some of the journalists dig him up on such contradictions. He could say anything, and they’ll just nod, smile and print it...
Aye but just like the refs they don't want to get on the wrong side of him so he continually gets away with his sermons on the world according to St Brendan....but remember he doesn't comment on other clubs............apart from Hearts binning Cathro, Bowman in a game he wasn't even involved in, St Johnstone players only trying against Celtic, Our Flow and his lap top, and now the Ross County skipper letting down his travelling support. I am sure there is more. The hypocrisy is breathtaking but no one has the balls to call him out.

3 hours ago, Clackscat said:

To be fair, Broonie is generally honest. He normally kicks you in front of the referee (because he knows he'll get away with it).

Celtic fans are utterly hilarious. 

The shite they are spouting about Brown is mental. Motherwell are cloggers and animals due to one tackle on Tierney over a year ago but Brown however is a hard but physical player who is fair and honest.....

The hype about us being dirty is ridiculous we are the epitome of hard but fair with honest players. 

Brown on the other hand is dirty wee ratbag who has got away with murder for years. 

Rodgers is fastly becoming a parody of himself. The Pied Piper of Parkheid who has the journalist rats following to his tune.

45 minutes ago, siebsbarmyarmy said:

Rodgers is fastly becoming a parody of himself. The Pied Piper of Parkheid who has the journalist rats following to his tune.

Yeah, he was quite a bit of fresh air in the beginning, but he's succumbed to the Celtic fans' propaganda and is playing to the crowd. In the process he's becoming somewhat of a gobshite.

Deluded Brendan indeed.

40 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

To be honest I don't think I can condone that sort of tackle on anyone. What I will say though is that if you are gonna act like a dickhead hardman, the dickhead hardmen in the league are gonna come looking for you.

I find myself agreeing with all of that. I'd loved to have seen Scott Brown try some of his pish with Peter Millar, Stuart McLaren or Willie McVie, that would have been some laugh.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, grumpy said:

I find myself agreeing with all of that. I'd loved to have seen Scott Brown try some of his pish with Peter Millar, Stuart McLaren or Willie McVie, that would have been some laugh.

The Davies "tackle" was indefensible but there may have been memories of Brown's shocker on Alex Schalk last season.

Personally, I think Stuart "Wee Barra" McLaren would have been the best candidate to deal out some quiet, proportionate retribution to Sellick's Swaggering Clown, although Peter usually kept Kenny Dalglish pretty quiet.

Meanwhile, in other news,  Michael Stewart explainerises to us on Sportsound tonight that Brown is not protected by the referees.

*Rubs chin, muses thereon*

5 hours ago, grumpy said:

I'd add Ally Mauchlen to that list. 

13 minutes ago, Pronounced Kenyrd Skunyrd said:

WTF!!!! Now we’ve got St Brendan rambling on about how the opposition in Scottish football - clubs, players, managers, fans and even the media - are envious of the swaggering Borstal Bhoy’s ability! How deluded can he get?

Seriously, just ignore him. Some managers like to say provocative things to get a reaction, and he's one of them. The more we talk about it, the more he'll do it.

The blame for the shit Rodgers spouts lies at the door of the sycophantic tossers who pass as the media in this country. 

He comes out with crap week after week and not one single journalist has the balls to call him out on any of it. 

In recent his most recent  interviews alone he's defended Browns' unsportsmanlike antics when Kipre got sent off, and  actively tried  to get Davies a heavier ban, by comparing offence  to a red card of their own and suggesting the Ross Co player should be dealt with more harshly. 

Plays down his own teams faults and highlights those of others, after being on record saying he doesn't like to comment on other sides. A parody of himself indeed. 

Arsehole of the highest order who needs the press to give him a much rougher ride, like the ones the ladyboys give him. (Allegedly). 

It was clear they would never call him out after they beat Morton in the cup with a penalty that was not. Every pundit on the radio said it was not a penalty as the foul happened outside the box. When interviewed St Brendan was asked about the penalty and he said he had watched it two or three times and it was in the box. The interviewer just accepted his answer as gospel and moved on. If ever there was a chance to challenge him that was it but the interviewer shat it.

Just wondering if fans of any other teams feel the way we do about Rodgers, or are we just reacting to his Bowman and Flow interventions and our antenna is now up whenever the great one graces us with his thoughts, yet funnily enough 'he doesn't talk about other clubs'. I detest the man just genuinely wondering if it's just a Mwell thing

26 minutes ago, Clackscat said:

Just wondering if fans of any other teams feel the way we do about Rodgers, or are we just reacting to his Bowman and Flow interventions and our antenna is now up whenever the great one graces us with his thoughts, yet funnily enough 'he doesn't talk about other clubs'. I detest the man just genuinely wondering if it's just a Mwell thing

I can't remember any Old Firm manager that anyone other than Old Firm fans liked, at least while they were in the job. Partly because anyone associated with the Old Firm is naturally disliked due to their employer's influence on the Scottish game and those who run it and write about it, and partly because even previously-reasonable people who take the job are quickly assimilated into their reality distortion field and start talking whatever mince will keep their hordes happy.

• Like 1

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Celtic (H) 18/03/18 14:15