Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Celtic (H) 18/03/18 14:15

Yabba's Turd

12 minutes ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Very naive from Kipre but Brown will be embarrassed by his reaction.

Brown is a human turd. Nothing could embarrass that wee toad. He is a cancer on Scottish football.

The only thing that might embarrass him is if he had to play in a half decent league there's zero chance of that happening.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Kipre and brown 50/50, Brown has a wee push on Kipre and Kipre has a wee kick out at Brown. Brown goes down as if he's been shot.

It's never a red card, but it's naive from Kipre.

Skippy nailed it:

You can't give the referee the option. It's silly from Kipre. He's had a great first half, he just shouldn't get involved. He should get up, get on with it, and mark his card for the next one when the challenge is there.

That's experience talking. Kipre fell for it and paid the price.  If the ref had seen Brown's shove it was worth a yellow, but you get taught retaliation's a red card when you are 5 years old. 

This is my 40th season watching the Well. I honestly cannot remember a midfield regular with as poor distribution as McHugh. It's appalling week in week out, but hey, he makes some meaty challenges so that's ok...

Anyhoos, let's just sit back and await the penalty.

3 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

If Scott Sinclair is given a penalty in the cup final because "there was contact" then that's a fuckin stonewaller.

Abso-fuckin-lutely this......

19 minutes ago, steelboy said:

McDonald is talking pish. Kipre hasn't hit Brown with any more force than Brown hit him with.

If Cedric intentionally gets himself sent off during a relegation battle then Skippy will be the man to quote for insight.

He doesn't even need to make contact for it to be a red. But don't let the rules get in the way.  But I'm sure you know much more about it than a guy who still plays for a living with these refs in charge of his games.

1 minute ago, Lobey_Dosser said:

Well done Motherwell. Plenty heart and determination to see us through in relatively comfortable fashion. I’m convinced that if we can get to the final with a close to full strength team, Celtic will be there for the taking as they look set for their holidays already. 

I'd have been happy to take that result before kick off. Delighted with it now.

5 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Well said 

But wrong.

You don't need to make contact to commit a foul. You don't need to use force to get sent off for retaliation.  If anybody knows about getting a card for retaliation it's Skippy, so I more likely to take his opinion on that. 

5 minutes ago, weeyin said:

But wrong.

You don't need to make contact to commit a foul. You don't need to use force to get sent off for retaliation.  If anybody knows about getting a card for retaliation it's Skippy, so I more likely to take his opinion on that. 

Genuine question: would Brown’s push not be considered retaliation? 

Kipre didn’t need to do it, and hopefully he’ll learn. With Scottish refs and our opposition you need to be immaculate.

Our penalty shout was pretty weak. One of those that only Celtic get.

Thought Campbell was excellent, and the front two put in a power of work, and I thought our defense as a whole were pretty solid with and without Cedric. Frear didn’t have the pace to be effective, and the defensive switch for him really worked.

Richard Tait is a machine, the ground he covered in the last five minutes was crazy.

Carson is just a given at this point.

17 minutes ago, weeyin said:

But wrong.

You don't halve talk some shite ,Well done to the team every one of them played their part 

• Like 1

All tv pundits are agreeing wasn't a red card...thomson clearly makes a stamping motion to explain his decision....it clearly wasnt a stamp.

No penalty for us either but as others have said they would have got it.

The hypocrisy continues Broon complaining about players diving then he does that... also caught on camera having a wee smile/smirk as well.

Robbo class as ever at the end although i understand he had a set to with Broon in tunnel at ht.

Magnificent team performance sky gave tait mom can't disagree but campbell main and carson also superb

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, ECOSSE1991 said:

Is it true that the 5 red cards we've had this season have all been issued by Thompson?

Yes, that’s correct. 2 were rescinded, I think 1 more was appealed but rejected, one was for Scott Sinclair’s dive in the League Cup Final and now this one, which should also be appealed and reduced to a yellow at worst.

31 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

If Scott Sinclair is given a penalty in the cup final because "there was contact" then that's a fuckin stonewaller.

And did you see him trying the same tactic in the last couple of minutes just after Taits block? Exact same scenario, running to the corner of the box and goes down as if he has been shot. 

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Celtic (H) 18/03/18 14:15