• Charles Dunne
    • Chris Cadden
    • Allan Campbell
    • Curtis Main
    • Carl McHugh
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Stephen Hendrie
    • Null Vote

No real failures in our team overall. Surprised to see Tait feature so heavily in people's thoughts as during the game I felt he had given the ball away a lot by his standards but he probably deserves a mention for that late block alone. 

For me, it's between Main or Campbell. Going to go for Main given he had the most thankless task. At least Campbell had people alongside him helping him...

Carson for me but plenty of contenders. 

Got me thinking- has Aldred ever won man of the match? A bit like Carson he's absolutely fantastic week in week out and seems to have set such a high bar from his debut onwards that we've just come to expect it as the norm for them. 

18 minutes ago, CoF said:

Carson for me but plenty of contenders. 

Got me thinking- has Aldred ever won man of the match? A bit like Carson he's absolutely fantastic week in week out and seems to have set such a high bar from his debut onwards that we've just come to expect it as the norm for them. 

Hartley must be glad we only have him on loan! Would be a real selection headache if Hartley was fit.

So hard to chose today.

Every single player gave everything they had. Thought even big Cedric was playing a blinder until he was mugged by Brown.

Went for Main in the end just due to the sheer effort he put in leading the line closing players down and chasing lost causes.

Went for Main in the end.  He worked tirelessly in that second half right in front of us in the Cooper.  Having a forward who can hold the ball up front makes everyone else's job that little bit easier. Whole team outstanding on the day though. 

Campbell for me.  Totally bossed the middle of the park and showed Scott Brown how to play that role without being an utter shambles of a human being.  Closely followed by Main, Carson, and Tait.  Possibly would have gone for Tait were it not for his fairly shaky first 45.  His second half performance was absolutely superb though.  That last-ditch block where he came out of nowhere was incredible, and I thoroughly enjoyed him shoving Brown out the way while jogging back as well.