• Andy Rose
    • Curtis Main
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Nadir Çiftçi
    • George Newell
    • Ross MacLean
    • Null Vote

Main by a country mile for his two goals and for terrorising the Dons defence for the whole game.

No failures anywhere today with special mention to Tait, Carson, Campbell and Grimshaw.  Also the player nobody on here seems to like (Rose)  totally nullified the likes of Christie and Rooney by his running and work rate to the extent that they were anonymous for 90 minutes

Lots of successes today. Carson absolutely superb on cross balls. Rose great in there today especially returning from injury. Grimshaw ran his socks off. Cadden kept Aberdeen quiet down his side all day. Centre backs won everything that got into the box. Main though is a machine.

4 minutes ago, hmlarsson said:

Easy to go with Main. He was terrific! But Kipré did not put a foot wrong today (literally, I have watched the game twice:rolleyes:).

Time to give Kipré a new contract? It's been days now since his last one.

• Like 4

Was interesting to hear Robinson in his post-match saying they had learned from the Celtic game about players coming in who weren't quite up to speed. 

I don't know what they did to address it, but it certainly worked. They all look match sharp today. 

Every single player put in a great shift today so hard to single one player out.

Main is the obvious choice with his running and 2 goals.

However, for a guy who has barely featured this season I thought Liam Grimshaw was absolutely outstanding. His gutbusting run to close the Aberdeen goalie towards the end typified the entire team performance and his fistpump when subbed and celebrations after final whistle show he really gets us and buys into the ethos of what the club is about.

• Like 3

Main for his tenacity and composure when many a striker would have gone to shit when 1 on 1.

Agree about Grimshaw, I sincerely hope he is going to be looked again my many fans who wrote him off (similar to Dunne). Campbell continues to impress and testament to our academy.

Only player I feel a bit sorry for is Cadden, a change in our style and formation means he has less scope to breenge forward as he has. It was that part of his game that made many think he'd be off last summer and attracted plenty of interest. Playing in the wingback role has limited this and perhaps taken him off the radar of many, I don't think it has helped in his development as a player but it has helped the club and results.

• Thanks 1

I remember in his first stint at Fir Park, Grimshaw needed a consistent series of starts before he got up to speed. By the time he left us, though, he looked like a player. If he can stay fit, he could definitely do a job for us.

Went for Curtis Main but as others have said no failures only heroes. I know some fans are not sold on Rose and Grimshaw but you need players in the side who do the grafting and breaking-up of the opposition play before it develops and yesterday these two were immense in that respect.